• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Roomets are currently sold out but our supplier still has a bit of fabric left so we are working on a restock at the moment.

Okay awesome, praying there is an XXL in there so i can try and replace the one that got lost in the mail. sweet

airhead

Reaction score
Okay awesome, praying there is an XXL in there so i can try and replace the one that got lost in the mail. sweet

was this from the most recent drop? mine had no updates for 6 days, i thought it was lost and then it showed up on saturday.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
was this from the most recent drop? mine had no updates for 6 days, i thought it was lost and then it showed up on saturday.

Not the friday drop, the one before that. I got the fishing shirt and the flannel. It was out for delivery, never showed up, then got marked as delivered. Called every post office and carrier center, and they can't find it. My mailman even confirmed he didn't deliver it. Just sucks.

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score
Speaking of things getting lost in the mail... Did anybody order that navy Bhuti Block Six Panel Hat that dropped late last month? Ordered 1/29, label created on 2/2, and it still hasn't arrived. I was told they shipped without tracking, just wondering if anybody got theirs in?

Reactions: jmr

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone else find that the roomet looks/feels super cropped? I am on the fence about keeping it, I feel a little bit like "tall guy in a short little shirt".

also, I have the XL and prob need the XXL, which certainly doesn't help, as I find length to be the main differentiator between the larger sizes. also fingers crossed that there are a couple XXL in the re-re!

jmr

Reaction score
Speaking of things getting lost in the mail... Did anybody order that navy Bhuti Block Six Panel Hat that dropped late last month? Ordered 1/29, label created on 2/2, and it still hasn't arrived. I was told they shipped without tracking, just wondering if anybody got theirs in?

Mine was delivered on February 8. Hopefully yours shows up soon. I hate that feeling of not knowing whether or not a package will eventually show up. USPS needs to get its act together.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
anyone else find that the roomet looks/feels super cropped? I am on the fence about keeping it, I feel a little bit like "tall guy in a short little shirt".

also, I have the XL and prob need the XXL, which certainly doesn't help, as I find length to be the main differentiator between the larger sizes. also fingers crossed that there are a couple XXL in the re-re!
It is definitely a little cropped. I'm on the shorter side as well though so isn't too cropped looking on me ?

platinumtooth

Reaction score

Finding that there are a number of items that are cropped lately-Benji sherpa, Forio shirt and the Essex all have shorter lengths than I'm into. That's just me though-no complaints; YMMV, etc.

Getting a Roomet tonight from an SF'er and I'll see how that goes-looks in between a cropped shirt and a bangs shirt.

Def looking at lengths of garms now (as well as width) when trying to cop.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did it shrink or are the measurement off or something? The XL Roomet is showing it's 30.5" in length which is on the longer side for 18E shirts, isn't it?

As an aside- Has anyone washed and dried their Roomet yet? How did it fair?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finding that there are a number of items that are cropped lately-Benji sherpa, Forio shirt and the Essex all have shorter lengths than I'm into. That's just me though-no complaints; YMMV, etc.

Getting a Roomet tonight from an SF'er and I'll see how that goes-looks in between a cropped shirt and a bangs shirt.

Def looking at lengths of garms now (as well as width) when trying to cop.
Yeah, I’ve unfortunately stopped buying tops for now, as I’ve had to return the last two I purchased due to their tendency to repeatedly display my stomach, which isn’t something that anybody wants. I’ve come around to the idea of exposing my ankles, as I’m similarly a bit tall for the inseams of 18 East pants, but don’t think that comfort will ever transfer to my belly.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Did it shrink or are the measurement off or something? The XL Roomet is showing it's 30.5" in length which is on the longer side for 18E shirts, isn't it?

As an aside- Has anyone washed and dried their Roomet yet? How did it fair?
Also curious about the roomet after a wash or dry. I'm terrified as it fits like perfect right now but if it shrinks up at all think I'll really wish I sized up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads