• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Sunday, big fit day

44A9D895-F727-441D-B3BE-95BCB0F40E53.jpeg

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Vor sneakers that I bought like 4 years ago and they just don’t quit.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What sneakers do y'all like to rock with goreckis? Thinking about buying a new pair. Have the dusty blues and koston green goreckis.
Reeboks or Nike ACGs work really well IMO

@Chunsak makes the Gorecki's look great with some Zaherra's here IMO (I hope you don't mind the cross-post Chunsak)
1611599338580.png

Last edited:

I_Adler

Reaction score
What sneakers do y'all like to rock with goreckis? Thinking about buying a new pair. Have the dusty blues and koston green goreckis.

I typical wear them with my air max 95s or mid SB blazers. I also think they look really good with an earth shoe like the Willard from Yogi.

Bearjohnson

Reaction score

I think Reebok Beatniks go well with goreckis.

You can see @mrjbeee wearing em here.

View attachment 1516078 View attachment 1516079 Oldies but goodies once again. OG Sari lined sahasika + od single pleats cords.
Another fire gorecki + beatnik combo here.

But if you want the REAL answer:

Bare foot. God's shoes I call em.

I know they aren't sneakers, but Paraboots probably also go well with Goreckis, since I find that the para micheals in brown work well with wider pants.

NeGXhQ6.jpg

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think your point still stands re: paraboots, but pretty sure that pic show padmores, which are another great option
Yeah, those are Padmore for sure. I think Clarks or Padmore's can work too if you are going to the Ethnic/ Bohemian/ Earthy vibe. I personally wouldn't wear my Paraboots with Gorecki's as they are too structured, but I could see others disagreeing

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

vans slip ons, and i have a pair of buttero lace ups that i think look solid.

i've had great success with this rancourt chukka too

1611602265766.png

jaaz16

Reaction score
Dig it. I’ve found the pattern to look completely different depending on lighting (which is sort of obvious), and also depending on how dark the rest of your clothes are. Sometimes the black pops more, sometimes the green is more prominent. Sometimes it just looks charcoal. It’s a fun pattern to wear in that regard.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads