• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
While we're asking... I'd love a size chart for the grey jacket cause that will be an instacop and I got a gift card so I don't wanna dawdle too much ?

single origin

Reaction score
The original Mandu was from the first drop before there were size charts. I have the large and I would say TTS works well.

TTS for me as well. I have the green one but I absolutely want this one too. It's a good call back to drop 1 when we had all the time to read size charts and pull trigger. This drop will be :box:

SimModa

Reaction score
Do we have a size chart for the indigo jacket?

Don’t think so, but I can post measurements of my Mandu (Size M).

This was when the pieces fit larger than the same size nowadays. I think sizing changed due to returns etc.

Here are some photos that may help

45D247D4-2CF0-434C-A7BE-D203AF09FFFF.jpeg
249FB881-8F0A-4E8A-9984-022E58C20685.jpeg

I remember asking a couple years back (has it really been that long?!) and I’m pretty sure I heard models are 6’ & wearing Mediums.

briancly

Reaction score
@NickPollica Had an item from the Dec. 10 drop cancelled earlier this week ago and messaged CS and haven't gotten a response yet. Wondering if it was an inventory issue or something else?

chickenfark

Reaction score
consensus is that gorecki's shrink up a bit when washed right? worried if I lose any length they'll be too short for me, but want that sweet sweet texture (and you know, to be able to wash them)

1610725695426.png

jaaz16

Reaction score
I lost a solid 2 inches to effectively get them to fit me like they fit you now (which IMO looks good on you). That was after 1 rinse and tumble dry and then one hot wash (at least according to my washer settings--it didn't feel much different than cold wash to the touch, anyway) and tumble dry.

Do with that info what you will!

SimModa

Reaction score
consensus is that gorecki's shrink up a bit when washed right? worried if I lose any length they'll be too short for me, but want that sweet sweet texture (and you know, to be able to wash them)

View attachment 1536194

Mine fit like that prewash, shrank about an inch in length for me. I would warm/hot wash then throw them in the dryer on medium heat. Taking them out in intervals to re-measure.

I've just come to terms with sagging a bit. I would rather have the texture than worry about losing length.

sevilleszn

Reaction score
So we should expect the goreckis to lose an inch or two on the listed inseam after a wash/dry? I hoped that was the case, since these look not-hemmable for shorter folks. Did the waist shrink?

jaaz16

Reaction score
Only have one pair (so far ;)), but in my experience my waist shrunk maybe .5 inches. It got ever so slightly more narrow in the legs as well.

EDIT: @Bearjohnson took this pic which I thought was helpful:
View attachment 1519660 View attachment 1519661

For comparison. Almond is not shrunk, and dusty blue is shrunk. The inseam as well as the overall bulk shrunk down. I like the fit of the dusty blue better, so Imma throw the almond into the dryer pretty soon too.

Oh! It may be an obvious thing, but button the pockets when you wash/dry em! I made the mistake of leaving them open and the flap and the pocket shrank independent of each other so they look wonky :(

chickenfark

Reaction score
Mine fit like that prewash, shrank about an inch in length for me. I would warm/hot wash then throw them in the dryer on medium heat. Taking them out in intervals to re-measure.

I've just come to terms with sagging a bit. I would rather have the texture than worry about losing length.

I lost a solid 2 inches to effectively get them to fit me like they fit you now (which IMO looks good on you). That was after 1 rinse and tumble dry and then one hot wash (at least according to my washer settings--it didn't feel much different than cold wash to the touch, anyway) and tumble dry.

Do with that info what you will!

Thanks for the info y'all - seems like the inseam is just gonna be too short for me :( c'est la vie, will try the XXL next, hoping the extra inch between the inseam + rise will be enough.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads