• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
that’s largely the plan but stock in studio will be very limited (between 6-10 pieces for most things - more for most bottoms). That said, if you all like having access to the studio, I encourage you to try an purchase through that channel.

If we are looking for XXL in all future pieces, should we come to the studio or is it mostly M-XL. I would def just come by for a 2XL each drop, but i always worry that all the 2XL is going online.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Got my nomad in the mail today. I'm not sure what the intended fit is suppose to be based on the model photos. I sized up to a L and the sleeves are pretty short. It also just kind of looks like it's too small on me since I can't close it, but that seems like the design.

IMG_1524.JPG

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If we are looking for XXL in all future pieces, should we come to the studio or is it mostly M-XL. I would def just come by for a 2XL each drop, but i always worry that all the 2XL is going online.

We don’t stock xxl in store for anything other than best selling pants (goreckis and double knees).

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Didn't like the fit of the L, so it's heading back. Really should've sized up once more to an XL

Got my nomad in the mail today. I'm not sure what the intended fit is suppose to be based on the model photos. I sized up to a L and the sleeves are pretty short. It also just kind of looks like it's too small on me since I can't close it, but that seems like the design.

View attachment 1509237

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn that looks incredible. I look super dumb in mine so it's probably going back :(

that's surprising, you usually make everything look very good. worth noting that a wash and dry helps it a bit too.

chickenfark

Reaction score
that's surprising, you usually make everything look very good. worth noting that a wash and dry helps it a bit too.

It was really my own fault, I should have gone up on it, the M is too slim up to for me. Huge bummer because the fabric is so damn good

1607024186703.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads