• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Never knew that a sweatshirt could turn into something as amazing as this nomad. Just completely blown away by how this turned "sherpa-y"/into heavy pile fleece. Would love to know more about the manufacture of this material. I LOVE IT. So stoked to see 18E keep pulling unique **** outta the hat!

IMG_5857 2.jpg
IMG_5858 2.jpg
IMG_5873.jpg

Bearjohnson

Reaction score
Managed to grab both of the thermals this drop. This fit made me fall in love with the brand.
dropnine003.jpg

And I'm just over here trying to recreate the look lol . I already got the sahasika and the pullover (which was wild btw i couldn't believe they were still in stock after all this time), but missed out on the thermals. Hopefully those new thermals I grabbed can serve as a substitute.

I also debated getting the blue sahasika and the blue goreki pants, but a) I'm broke after the black friday sale and b) I don't love the shade of blue that they went with for this drop. But the more I look at those goreki pants the more I regret not buying them. I don't have a pair of gorekis yet, and I might've as well just grabbed one and sold them if I didn't like them. aarrrggg..... the fomo is real for this brand.

I_Adler

Reaction score
Managed to grab both of the thermals this drop. This fit made me fall in love with the brand. View attachment 1507850
And I'm just over here trying to recreate the look lol . I already got the sahasika and the pullover (which was wild btw i couldn't believe they were still in stock after all this time), but missed out on the thermals. Hopefully those new thermals I grabbed can serve as a substitute.

I also debated getting the blue sahasika and the blue goreki pants, but a) I'm broke after the black friday sale and b) I don't love the shade of blue that they went with for this drop. But the more I look at those goreki pants the more I regret not buying them. I don't have a pair of gorekis yet, and I might've as well just grabbed one and sold them if I didn't like them. aarrrggg..... the fomo is real for this brand.

Sorry to make your fomo worse, but I stopped by the shop over the weekend and saw the blue ones and personally think they look even better in person! They were also showing a ton of new items coming out including the matching green gorecki cargos and windbreaker-esque gorecki style and fabric jacket. That jacket is amazing - def looking forward to that release.

Bearjohnson

Reaction score
Sorry to make your fomo worse, but I stopped by the shop over the weekend and saw the blue ones and personally think they look even better in person! They were also showing a ton of new items coming out including the matching green gorecki cargos and windbreaker-esque gorecki style and fabric jacket. That jacket is amazing - def looking forward to that release.

Damn. I really should've grabbed them. I'm probably gonna be checking 18 east's website everyday hoping someone made a return then lol.

What shade of green is the next goreki pants?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. I really should've grabbed them. I'm probably gonna be checking 18 east's website everyday hoping someone made a return then lol.

It’s looks like a darker forest green, not that far off the workwear green they ran last year.

I_Adler

Reaction score
I

I would say something like a pine green. Antonio had posted them to his IG a while back which is below. Def a nice shade. The jacket also has a hidden zipper and metal buttons.

They also had another workwear style double knee pant with the green and blue combo in store coming soon.

IMG_2746.png

cicero79

Reaction score
those are amazing, would be great to make that a first pair to add to the collection ?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I

I would say something like a pine green. Antonio had posted them to his IG a while back which is below. Def a nice shade. The jacket also has a hidden zipper and metal buttons.

View attachment 1507927
The front hip pockets look interesting, also what is the strap thing on the placket? Is it mesh lined too?

I_Adler

Reaction score
The front hip pockets look interesting, also what is the strap thing on the placket? Is it mesh lined too?

Yeah mesh lined. Similar to the 3Sixteen kantha liner. Not sure what the strap thing on the placket was to be honest.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the green fleece and the purple vest i think are the two items remaining that have been teased that have my interest. I will also continue to fight for any black 18 East pants that get made.

I_Adler

Reaction score
the green fleece and the purple vest i think are the two items remaining that have been teased that have my interest. I will also continue to fight for any black 18 East pants that get made.

I think I spotted a black pair of pants in the coming soon lineup. Seemed like a corduroy fabric but different texture/weight than their cabled corduroy. They did also have a real nice dark navy cabled corduroy displayed as well which I'm def adding to the wish list.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads