• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The next drop seems like the best one from this color story IMO (unless it's split into two @NickPollica ?)

The Kanata knit, cupro shirt and other printed shirt, Sahastika, and the two insulated jackets...

Edit: And the fleece Nomad, flannel kurta and cord trekking pants, so probably two drops then

Last edited:

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am hoping we get that blue printed ripstop insulated shirt jacket at some point, looked amazing. but will def try and grab the hooded jacket, looks perf for PNW wintertime.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoping I got sizing right with the Sam jacket. The measurements vs how it looks in the lookbook has me confused. Did folks go TTS or size up in the previous version?

ilikethelights

Reaction score
tfw there's a 18 East drop and you get distracted by having to work and forget about it. Was hoping for the Sam

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went tts on the last sam jacket and basically wear it as a shirt. i sized up this time around hoping to wear it more properly as a shirt jacket.

Reaction score
Hoping I got sizing right with the Sam jacket. The measurements vs how it looks in the lookbook has me confused. Did folks go TTS or size up in the previous version?
I went up. Looks cropped enough to still have the cropped look even when sizing up. I’ve made too many mistake going tts on cropped items.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The next drop seems like the best one from this color story IMO (unless it's split into two @NickPollica ?)

The Kanata knit, cupro shirt and other printed shirt, Sahastika, and the two insulated jackets...
Was really hoping they would break some of these up. Haven’t picked anything up from the past two drops but was looking forward to the flannel Kurta, reversible jacket and Kanata knit. Lucky to get one of them if they drop together.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads