• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

briancly

Reaction score
If ordering multiple items from one drop, is it wisest to check out one at a time so that items don't disappear out of your cart while shopping? If you do multiple check-outs will the store combine shipping?

No real right answer to this. Only cart one and check out and you could be successful, but in the process of doing so might miss out on other stuff. Cart multiple stuff and you could get everything, or miss out on stuff as you take time to remove stuff from cart.

No combined shipping due to it being a logistical headache.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If ordering multiple items from one drop, is it wisest to check out one at a time so that items don't disappear out of your cart while shopping? If you do multiple check-outs will the store combine shipping?
This is the 18E dilemma

Risk getting cart jacked on the piece you want the most, by adding the other items you want in one transaction. Or one at a time which overall takes longer and you might miss on items down your list of priorities, but pay the extra shipping... ??‍♂️

If I were in the US, I’d pay the extra shipping, however International is $35 a pop, so with multiple orders it gets a bit much

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica I'm sure it's an overwhelming amount of stress to basically get all your stock one week and then push it all back out the door the next. Didn't mean to imply irritation, I was just curious since we haven't seen any pics of the community wearing the latest drop yet! Just psyched to get my stuff and see it on others, is all.

briancly

Reaction score
@NickPollica I'm sure it's an overwhelming amount of stress to basically get all your stock one week and then push it all back out the door the next. Didn't mean to imply irritation, I was just curious since we haven't seen any pics of the community wearing the latest drop yet! Just psyched to get my stuff and see it on others, is all.

Also don't mind time in between drops to put a little less stress on the wallet. ?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of shipping, my black cords just got sent out. Woo hoo. :)

scubajose

Reaction score
Speaking of shipping, my black cords just got sent out. Woo hoo. :)
Let me know if they don't work out ?

I've been thinking about picking up the XL gold ones that are still left from last season.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me know if they don't work out ?

I've been thinking about picking up the XL gold ones that are still left from last season.

Well I dialed in the size for single pleats when I got the navy diamondweave, so I'm pretty sure you'd need to pry these out of my cold dead hands, lol. Also, they're gonna pair so damn nice with the Gansey I was finally able to get my hands on...

scubajose

Reaction score
I prioritised the vest over the black cords when it turns out if I would have tried for both at once I could have ?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prioritised the vest over the black cords when it turns out if I would have tried for both at once I could have ?

Cords were #1 for me, along with the bucket hat. Sadly the bucket hat was sold out when I went to check out like 15 seconds into things. :( I went back for the almond goreckis afterwards since I knew they were deep stock.

At least you have another chance coming for the cable cords when the navy stuff drops. It's such an awesome fabric.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love my chocolate vest and definitely would have got this one, if I didn't have the chocolate version already. It's a killer piece and I honestly can't believe it's still available in bigger sizes.

I think you'll be happy with the vest once it arrives. You can always try for the navy cable cords too

robat19

Reaction score
Color is even better than I thought it was going to be.
6798A044-B093-4E6D-A2B2-9EAB4BC08607.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads