• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djtopofny

Reaction score
I’m stoked I got to cart both colorways of goreckis even after i had to manually enter my Apple Pay info cuz I forgot I logged out. That says a lot about the inventory compared to the past!

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XS sold out in all the pants, so killing that size seems counterintuitive, no? Replacing those with larges just moves those sales to a different size, it doesn't add to sales overall.

Jonas251

Reaction score
That tone customs bag is crazy. So cool. I picked one up. Wondering if anyone else got one, and if so how’d you customize it ?

briancly

Reaction score
XS sold out in all the pants, so killing that size seems counterintuitive, no? Replacing those with larges just moves those sales to a different size, it doesn't add to sales overall.

The idea is because there's more demand at the bigger sizes, so people who are on the site right on the dot can get theirs vs. just having it sit for a while before selling out, if it even does that. Many many cool pieces still available in size XS.

This could also be Antonio subtly hinting at everyone to size up. ;)

Jonas251

Reaction score
i did cream rope and lavender on all the taping. If it comes out ugly I won’t tell anyone it’s 18 E but pretty sure it will be a banger.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Congrats to the cable cord crew who copped

IMG_5478.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always like to go a bit crazy on the Tone stuff. I did gun grey for the buckle and the zip pulls, teal and coral for the badges, and then had to get the outlook-hotel for the two tips (having just watched the director's cut of Doctor Sleep last night). All on an ice mint rope.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Antonio has mentioned several times in this thread that XS has a lot more limited stock than other sizes (M, L, and XL have the most stock by far) and if you look through the unsold items they were historically in the smaller sizes

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the Cam shirt because I got the vest and thought 2 things with the same corduroy pattern would be overkill but now I'm regretting it. I really wanted the Claremont quilted overshirt from last year but that never made it online in my size. :(

Samir

Reaction score
Antonio has mentioned several times in this thread that XS has a lot more limited stock than other sizes (M, L, and XL have the most stock by far) and if you look through the unsold items they were historically in the smaller sizes
XS is the only size sold out in everything from today's drop. There's definitely a good amount of XS for older stuff remaining, but I'd argue it's also as common with XL so it may just be that the extremes are harder to sell - this amazing item is a good example (I just had the XS arrive last week).

I can size up for shirting but other 18E stuff already fits me oversized in XS, so this is a bit of a bummer. I understand the business side of it though.

Speaking of XS stock still remaining - anyone have pics of their zip off pants in the wild? How do y'all like the fit/fabric?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XS is the only size sold out in everything from today's drop. There's definitely a good amount of XS for older stuff remaining, but I'd argue it's also as common with XL so it may just be that the extremes are harder to sell - this amazing item is a good example (I just had the XS arrive last week).

I can size up for shirting but other 18E stuff already fits me oversized in XS, so this is a bit of a bummer. I understand the business side of it though.

Yea it sucks for XS and I have no skin in the game but I can't blame Antonio. There is a cost to make that size and if it's not selling out he is (potentially) losing money.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Speaking of XS stock still remaining - anyone have pics of their zip off pants in the wild? How do y'all like the fit/fabric?

We buy 1-2 XS in every style and they are always the last to move, as opposed to XL which is far and away our second best selling size after L. Further, XS is the most frequently returned size by a long shot.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My bad. Lol. I’ve returned a couple of XS items. I used to buy only XS like the OG nomad, pajama shirt, ikat band collar, single pleat pants. Band collar fits TTS everything else was comfortable to slightly oversized. But I can’t think of a piece I’d buy in XS nowadays. I have the first white western shirt and the blue polo with the crosses in XS but those fit like a S it seems. I dunno whether the sizing has shifted or my taste has shifted. I bought all stuff in S or M this year. Just got goreckis in M and sold the size S. The only thing I might miss is the single pleats but I’ll probably live with a small in the navy cords when they drop. But I believe they are made a bit smaller than the original so it’ll probably be fine. I also might miss sleeves that aren’t too long for my arms.

I’m pretty skinny so I think all the people who think they’ll miss XS will be fine.

also some of the models have XS measurements but are wearing XL usually.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads