• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dungri western today, along with some Reeboks. Thanks for turning me back onto the brand! Some dope, comfy shoes over there.

0E7292D5-CF9E-4523-AD33-15DC109893AD.jpeg

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm worried about my wallet for this week's drop...
goreckis
hoodies
thermals
other unique goodies that i haven't even mentioned

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea... the buckets too but I'm going to imagine they will be impossible to get
Fingers crossed they double or tripled the quantities on those. The materials and colors are so good, and apart from the Molly ones, they always seem to be one of the first things to sell out!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fingers crossed they double or tripled the quantities on those. The materials and colors are so good, and apart from the Molly ones, they always seem to be one of the first things to sell out!
There are six of each bucket. Very little faith in those at broad scale.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are six of each bucket. Very little faith in those at broad scale.

Really? I know the molly ones sat, but at the price point, the (non Molly) buckets seem like a great entry point to the brand!

I was lucky enough to snag one a while back, but I would have picked up a couple more if I could have.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will there be separate stock in the retail store?
Not reserved yet because the logistics of that aren’t simple with shopify . But we have substantially more stock this time for the cargos. Will be super interesting to see how long they last. That said, if you want to try and cop in studio I’d be there right at 11.

Symphony

Reaction score
How deep will the cords in XL and XXL stock be? As much as the Goreckis?

Debating sizing for these.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics