• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
exactly. i'd hate to have to drop $600+ all at once lol

they're permanently drops on friday, correct?
Good question. They’ve been on Wednesday the past few drops. I think there was even a Monday drop in there somewhere. The next one is next Friday though.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys are right - didn't realize there were two more fridays. this month is moving so fast. regardless, damage will be done to my wallet before month's end.

x64

Reaction score
If you're a large (or regularly a medium), there are a few available for sale on here and Grailed.
I normally take an L in 18east stuff but the chest on the monti seems kinda small? was thinking XL would probably be the play based on the size chart, but i'll go take a look, maybe put up a w2b or something. thanks!

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
I normally take an L in 18east stuff but the chest on the monti seems kinda small? was thinking XL would probably be the play based on the size chart, but i'll go take a look, maybe put up a w2b or something. thanks!

I‘m in the same boat as you typically taking L but would definitely recommend sizing up on the Monti. I just returned a L after purchasing an XL off a SF member and the fit is MUCH better. I’m 6’1” 155ish for reference.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Sized up on Monti
Stayed TTS on single pleats
IMG_5143.jpg
IMG_5157.jpg

only one size on that hat ?‍♀️

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After waiting for 7 weeks, I got word that my XL army double knees are officially "lost". They made it all the way to my local post depot in my city and somehow got lost after being processed, and never made it out for delivery. I know it happens sometimes, but I'm pissed! I wanted those so bad, I even prepaid the duties on them, so I'm out that too! :censored:
Just wanted to post an update about this situation as I know a few people here have had difficulties with 18E CS in the past.

18E has hired a new customer service rep (Jacob) and he and I have been in contact regarding the issue. I have to say he's been great so far, very friendly and responds quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads