• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! I guess I’ll have to step up and try the contrast ones then. A little out of my comfort level but that material is so good.

Straight almond ones would be amazing!
43523987-1553-4FD3-97F3-F2D204930241.jpeg

SimModa

Reaction score
Thought the Goreckis would be first thing I want from the fall drops, but those black cabled cord single pleats are beautiful.

The contrasting double knees are a pleasant surprise. Didn't think I'd be into them but the colors look great and I've only heard great things about the khadi fabric.

Lastly, based on those bucket hats, more colors in the Goreckis ?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can all agree on your last point.

Symphony

Reaction score
Still hate NB but love Teddy. There are actually a couple of NBs that I think look good - but I will forever hate the 990, and any organization who’s founder gives 400K to Trump.

fair on the founder being a wild dickhead, but the 990s are my favorite model

sorry but Pueblo goreckis + gray NB 990s is just sooooo good

edit: I do like the fact that NB basically came out and said they don’t endorse what the founder did, but it is still sus

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
fair on the founder being a wild dickhead, but the 990s are my favorite model

sorry but Pueblo goreckis + gray NB 990s is just sooooo good

edit: I do like the fact that NB basically came out and said they don’t endorse what the founder did, but it is still sus

in before banned in 3...2...1...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads