• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shazkar

Reaction score
After the scramble, what'd y'all grab? I got a pair of the silver nylon pants. Going back and forth on the blue nylon shirt as well... Thinking of going back for it. Was really, really hoping those black double-knees were XLs or XXLs, but no such luck.

i was going back and forth between silver and orange, and ended up with orange
that plus the blue shirt

that was a tough call tbh, silver probably works better with more things, but orange is fun - we'll see how i figure out what to wear it with

Shazkar

Reaction score
also the plum crewneck restocked! i love mine (i sized up by 2 to a L, normally an S), would recommend

briancly

Reaction score
Hesitated and missed out on the Hancocks again, hopefully they will be back. At the very least, looking forward to making all the different nylon zip off combinations.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was going back and forth between silver and orange, and ended up with orange
that plus the blue shirt

that was a tough call tbh, silver probably works better with more things, but orange is fun - we'll see how i figure out what to wear it with
I thought the orange looked really good the way it was styled, even though it's not normally a color I would gravitate too. Congrats on the purchase!

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed a Nalgene, butterfly hoodie, orange zip-offs, divergent connections, solarium and yellow tee.

Also was REALLY hoping those black double-knees were an XXL haha.

Shazkar

Reaction score
I thought the orange looked really good the way it was styled, even though it's not normally a color I would gravitate too. Congrats on the purchase!

thanks! it reminds me of me in middle school with my bright orange billabong shirt and my zip off nylon cargos

what i'm gonna wear these with now will be tough to figure out, but i'll do my best
it'll take some experimenting, i haven't worn anything bright orange in a while

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also cannot believe the fishing shirt is still around it was literally my number 1 piece.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
I know right? Legendary shirt right there. So ready to rock it.

The nylon stuff is WILD. Pics, including mine, do it no justice. Can't believe the silver kurta is still there from last drop.

Will admit that the entryway for me was the cut of the AKC2 woven kurta; it's such a good shape that I had to have another. For a shirt that I was not completely smitten with beforehand, I was blown away with how rad this silver looks.

IMG_4970.jpg
IMG_4990.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does it have any stretch, like the double knees, or is it a different type of nylon?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads