• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Antonio put a preview of Wednesday's drop on his IG.

Have all the hoodies been fleece lined? The heather grey one is, I prefer french terry. Need to sell this one.

okaysee

Reaction score
Anybody with the 3Sixteen kartha try washing it? It's a tad long in the sleeve/length and was going to try washing/drying it to see if it'll shrink. Figured I'd ask before I attempted this (otherwise I would try to return/sell it).

Felt similarly and ran my L in black through a cold wash/low dry. Here's the measurements I got
Shoulder 20.25"
P2P 23.75"
Length from base of the collar: 27"
Sleeve from the seam: 26"

Didn't measure it prior but feels like I got the 1.5" of length out in the sleeve compared to the website measurements which was what I was hoping for. Didn't notice a big change in the fabric, maybe a tiny bit more puckering but nothing dramatic.

Last edited:

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
Just got my order for the stripped yousef and indigo yousef. Both are incredibly fire, bunch of small details all over the place. Only issue was that the sleeves were super long (reaches past my elbows), I can roll the stripped but can't do the indigo. The cut for the indigo yousef is also different i.e. the arm sleeves are more aggressively cut.

For reference, I'm 5'8", 150 lbs. Got them in large but could have gone with a medium for a more regular fit. The worn image on the webstore is a pretty accurate figure if you size up.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of quick snaps of the medium Yousefs. I probably could have sized up. If anyone has a large Dabu stripe that didn’t work out let me know.

Selling the cupro for cost plus shipping. Just have too many camps and wanted to check it out more than anything.

B77920FC-3F17-42E1-A9DB-B45F868F23A8.jpeg
2C5A40D6-014C-4DE5-900E-3B3F9A7EB3B2.jpeg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just sign up for an IG account man, I did only to follow the brand. This is coming from someone with no social media accounts, I deleted my facebook account 5 years ago.

This is pretty much what I did. I just use instagram to look at shoes, 18 east and a couple other brands I like. I don't follow any of my friends on purpose, I don't want pictures of their kids clogging up my blatant consumerism.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
That oatmeal wainscott sweater in s or m . . . long gone, sold the m I had because it was a bit big but regretted it since
Buying that sweater from you was my first 18east purchase, I also sold it as it was bigger than I wanted and feel the same way

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So nylon swishies (prob top and bottoms), the new white tee, maybe the yellow home free tee, the butterfly hoodie tomorrow. Anything else?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads