• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is troubling news about the seersucker haha. Got an XL because the XXL was gone immediately, figured I could make it work. Maybe will have an XL for sale if it’s too small.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here, got my usual L but had to send it back. I’m sure it’s just a different cut and not me getting fatter.
Bummer to hear about a different cut on the field shirt. I have the older denim and navy embroidered versions and the cut is on the bigger side and fits great for me.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the previous field shirt in L (my usual size) and felt it was smaller than I liked, though it did fit. I size up to XL for the seersucker and it fits perfectly, like an L would definitely be too small. I could probably get away with an XXL
I sold my large in the previous version when I picked this one up and before I received it. It did fit a bit slimmer. Wish I could have it back now.

I’ll have to measure this one. There’s no way the measurements can be correct on the site.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More Hancock shorts

74AE568A-B2E2-4B00-9D2A-CEE0A31C2614.jpeg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sold my large in the previous version when I picked this one up and before I received it. It did fit a bit slimmer. Wish I could have it back now.

I’ll have to measure this one. There’s no way the measurements can be correct on the site.
I’m getting

Chest - 20.5 inches
Shoulder - 17.5 inches

I’m wondering if this was tagged incorrectly. That’s a really slim medium
CD2B13A9-4BDC-47FE-815F-4ED64D32AFFA.jpeg
CD2B13A9-4BDC-47FE-815F-4ED64D32AFFA.jpeg

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lazy shot of some new-to-me loafers, looking very at home with one of my favorite drop 1 shirts. These are damn good.

VkiHhmU.jpg
Great pairing (loafers and shirt). I really hope that shirt is still around if the next archive sale ever happens

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The old pajama shirts. Blue and red. Really wish I would have picked either up from the first drop. The Sahasika from that drop too. I got in late on the first drop and picked up a medium which was smaller than I’d like. If a large or XL was still around...

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That oatmeal wainscott sweater in s or m . . . long gone, sold the m I had because it was a bit big but regretted it since

The oatmeal wainscott is the best sweater ever, ever. I've worn mine a billion times. So good.

djtopofny

Reaction score
my seersucker field shirt arrived last week. i went with a medium and it was way too snug for me. luckily im in BK so i strolled on over to the shop and the dudes working gladly exchanged it for a large.

for someone who seems to be right in the middle of a medium and large in this brand, the seersucker field shirt does seem to fit smaller for 18 east's usual sizing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads