• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the navy single pleats, it reminds me of Robert Geller's Richard suit. They're both textured (Geller is boucle instead) and casual suits though this one probably fits looser and is a fraction of the price.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered both yousefs in medium. Went back for the navy single pleats in medium. No issues getting what I wanted from this drop. Was super stressed as I was in line at the Apple store picking something up at 11.

I doubt I’ll keep all three if someone is looking for a medium. Was most looking forward to the striped Yousef.

pi34

Reaction score
Also, if anyone changes their mind on the striped yousef in a medium, let me know. Mostly slept on it b/c I already had spent a lot on this drop but might be interested in snagging.

[woops, thought I was on buy-sell and can't figure out how to delete post]

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also block printed striped yousef back on the site in xl.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The single pleat fit was changed permanently last fall to the be a touch more TTS in the waist and longer so they they could be worn more easily in colder weather.
Thanks for the confirmation. Is the waist still made to be altered? If so how much material is there to be let out?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation. Is the waist still made to be altered? If so how much material is there to be let out?

Yes and not sure off hand but we didn’t reduce the seam allowance.

npa23

Reaction score
I know I've mentioned this a few times, but I'm finally moving on from my teal Yousef (size L never worn).

Not sure on price right now, but definitely need to part ways

funkygroove

Reaction score
Got the fog set. Ready to explain to my wife these aren't pajamas. Enjoying there being a little deeper stock on this release. I'm also hoping to get some more length out of them.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Missed the drop yesterday but relieved I didn’t miss on the nylon pants. Congrats to all, looks like it did well!!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
After finally sorting out the incorrectly shipped moroccan loafers, we have 1 pair of 8 and 1 pair of 10 left. On the site now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads