• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here grab that reversible cord/nylon sahasika from last Winter? I’m drawn to it whenever I peruse older stock on the website. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fit pic here. Any comments on how it fits and wears? Wondering whether XL will be a bit big. Thanks!

barongrim

Reaction score
I had the shearling / nylon one and I went TTS in it and it was a fine fit. A little snug with the shearling in, more room with the shearling out. Now I go up 1 for everything 18east but this still fits fine.

I imagine the nylon one would fit better without the added volume of the shearling

SimModa

Reaction score
How is the sizing of these shirts gonna run? Should I take the same size I took in the Teal Yousef or the more recent Black Patchwork Yousef. Felt like I needed to size up twice to an XL on the patchwork Yousef but a single size up to a L in the teal was just right for me.

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is everyone going for today? Seems like there's a lot of heavy hitters in this drop!

Symphony

Reaction score
I was really hoping someone has been keeping track of what's actually dropping today versus next week. I am somewhat confused and excited what will show up at 11.

right? i just wanna know if the overshirts are coming

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats coming?
That's the tricky part, there hasn't been any official list or confirmation except for some scattered pieces.

From what I've gathered this is all dropping today,

-White Ikat Yousef
-Cupro navy Yousef
-Grey plaid Brenes and matching one pleats
-Orange/navy stripe shirt
-Navy tiles T-shirt

The navy handloomed stuff seems to be unclear if it's this drop or next. Then it seems like the insulated overshirt and nylon overshirt and pants are next drop

Symphony

Reaction score
since my Julian pants haven't shipped yet, I might cancel those tbh.

so possibly be on the lookout for XL julian pants. if they ship, i'll just sell em for what I got em for.

jctune

Reaction score
lol the panic of seeing the email one minute late and realizing you forgot all about the drop.

Luckily still snagged both pants

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
only thing i really wanted was those navy single pleats. happy to grab a pair. gotta give the shirt jacket some thought.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads