• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the sizing on the single pleats? Measurements on the site seem to run TTS or slightly small (medium has 32" waist) but I've seen listings with the waist being 2" larger.

I'm a medium in the shelter shorts and pajama pants but had to get a large in the patchwork and booth shorts. Thanks in advance.

ChapelPerilous

Reaction score
anyone else’s double knees refuse to stay up without a belt or did i just put on the lbs over quarantine? have a pair of undyed in size XL that i’d really love to swap for XXL.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hitting the road with 18 East

2295078D-5854-4C7F-A191-55F9B73732A3.jpeg

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a belt for pretty much all my 18 East pants at this point.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica are the fall double knees gonna be significantly thicker/warmer than the ones released? What colors will it come in? Debating doubling up on them now or waiting.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica are the fall double knees gonna be significantly thicker/warmer than the ones released? What colors will it come in? Debating doubling up on them now or waiting.
I think he mentioned in the past they were seasonally appropriate, so it seems they will be thicker. From memory of the teaser pic the fall 2knees were two toned, as in the knee patches were different colors than the body. Not sure if they’re all like that though.

briancly

Reaction score
Do we know exactly what's dropping tomorrow? In particular, I'm wondering about the pants shown if they're being released together with their tops or not.

Reaction score
Does anyone who has worn the black ripstop yousef know if it becomes less rigid and loose over time?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do we know exactly what's dropping tomorrow? In particular, I'm wondering about the pants shown if they're being released together with their tops or not.
I would assume so, as they likely came from the same maker, but there’s no guarantee

Tewsday

Reaction score
I finally had some time to snap some detailed pics of my 3S x 18E Kantha Liner. I decided to get the Black Indigo (I personally like the contrast collar, chest pocket, and pocket slits). I feel the Black Indigo color is definitely the slept on piece of the two.

The Kantha pattern has so many little details when you look at it up-close. The overdye also has tons of character and different hues, which I'm sure will get better with wear. The liner is pretty thick with a very soft hand and has quite of bit of heft to it, which is a plus. Definitely a super cozy piece. Despite the weight, I do feel as though this liner is quite breathable, but at the same time can retain heat during colder months. Trust me when I say that photos of these liners do not do them justice at all. I might go crazy and pull the trigger on the Indigo color this Friday as well (if permitted). Can't wait to start wearing this once the weather gets a bit cooler.

WXi99lT.jpg

KtOJdDk.jpg

yuc4Mwu.jpg

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who has worn the black ripstop yousef know if it becomes less rigid and loose over time?
Mine has loosened a bit, I think. When I first put it on it looked like I had forgotten to take the hanger out but now the shoulders look more natural to me.

Reactions: 009

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads