• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

briancly

Reaction score
Which pants do you guys find to be the most versatile? The single pleat? Or are all the clothes so casual that you can pretty much wear all the pants with anything else from the brand?

Still waiting for the opportunity to replace all my pants with double knees and goreckis.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of all my 18 east pants, I've worn my namdak work pants the most. My indigo ones are getting some cool fades. It took me forever to find an espresso pair in my size, but now that I have them I've probably been wearing them more than the indigo. IMO, these have the best 18 east fabric ever.
I second this! The Namak pants are still my fav too, especially after letting out the hem so they're a bit longer now. Great texture, perfect colors and super easy to wear with basically anything. Love them!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I second this! The Namak pants are still my fav too, especially after letting out the hem so they're a bit longer now. Great texture, perfect colors and super easy to wear with basically anything. Love them!

Interesting that you let the hem out to make them longer. I pretty much always wear mine cuffed up a bit. Especially during the summer.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica i'm a bit surprised to see some of stuff stick around (even if it's getting a bit loud for this time of year). That being said I'm pretty curious about the cupro - haven't heard of that fabric before. What's it like?

Shazkar

Reaction score
The cupro is kinda tencel like. Drape is super nice.

I need to wear my namak pants more - the seat was a bit tight on mine, but it'll prob break in with more wears, I definitely didn't wear them enough. Cool weather szn time!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica i'm a bit surprised to see some of stuff stick around (even if it's getting a bit loud for this time of year). That being said I'm pretty curious about the cupro - haven't heard of that fabric before. What's it like?
It’s the same fabric as the teal Medina yousef. It feels a lot like silk and is often used as a smooth lining in the arm area of jackets.

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
WTB Shelter Camp Shorts. Any color size XL or XXL. Summer is over.....sell them to me and get some of these fall drops!

Green Shelter.png
Shelter Blue.png
Shelter Brown.png

I will also make it rain on anyone who can find me some Sand Tapiros in the same sizes above ;)

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
@NickPollica is there an item that exists that this is similar sized to? Absolutely love it, but coping will depend on the measurements. The jacket/top specifically

Attachments

• 804ADD86-2A96-4087-BE0C-A336861B9BAB.jpeg
    804ADD86-2A96-4087-BE0C-A336861B9BAB.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 46

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
bahahahahaha.

If you need to even think about measurements for this jacket it’s not going to fit how you want.

i mean, some of your shirt jackets fit oversized, and some fit slimmer. As someone who buys XXL it just helps to know if it even worth going for.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Ikat single pleats fit larger than the white herringbone ones I bought last year in the waist at the same size, though tbh I don’t remember if I washed/dried my white pair over the past year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads