• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope shoes too

They're nisolo huaraches. Pretty much replaced my birks as comfy summer slip ons. Got them a little tight but now that I've broken them in and they've stretched out they are so damn comfortable.

Symphony

Reaction score
It just dawned on me that once I get all of my pieces in, I've basically replaced my wardrobe with a majority 18 East now lmao.

I'll have 10 pieces from them. I still need to find better t-shirts though. Looking at Lady White Co or Imogene + Willie.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
497CC127-DCD9-472F-95AD-ECBC1A7C2A5A.jpeg

Chill mode

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What detergent do you guys use to wash white clothes in high efficiency washing machines? Oxyclean? I've been using regular detergent but it doesn't keep things really white like bleach does.

I got a few small mud blotches on the white slub tee, any recommendations on how to get it out? I used Shout stain remover before but felt it thins the material at the spot and the slub tee is super thin. I should've known better than to wear white when taking the baby to the park but it was 100 degrees and I didn't want to wear anything dark. All my white tees are 18 east or Eidos now.

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
What detergent do you guys use to wash white clothes in high efficiency washing machines? Oxyclean? I've been using regular detergent but it doesn't keep things really white like bleach does.

I got a few small mud blotches on the white slub tee, any recommendations on how to get it out? I used Shout stain remover before but felt it thins the material at the spot and the slub tee is super thin. I should've known better than to wear white when taking the baby to the park but it was 100 degrees and I didn't want to wear anything dark. All my white tees are 18 east or Eidos now.
I personally use cheer + clorox2 for colors. It does the job for my clothes and keeps the colors. Also my clothes smell good lmao.

For stains, check this out: https://www.nn07.com/non_eu/care-guide . At the very last resort, you probably have to use bleach to remove it.

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
It just dawned on me that once I get all of my pieces in, I've basically replaced my wardrobe with a majority 18 East now lmao.

I'll have 10 pieces from them. I still need to find better t-shirts though. Looking at Lady White Co or Imogene + Willie.
Check out House of Blanks, they make the t-shirts for Noah/Aime Leon Dore. Depends on what you are looking for i.e. weight, style, etc... because there are tons of really good brands out there that cater to different needs

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lady white tees are awesome!

Symphony

Reaction score
Check out House of Blanks, they make the t-shirts for Noah/Aime Leon Dore. Depends on what you are looking for tbh because there are tons of really good brands out there.

I'll definitely check that out! I have a couple of Noah shirts, but I wanted something with a little more of a vintage fit.

Lady white tees are awesome!

Yeah, I'm heavily debating that or Imogene + Willie.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Follow standard issue on instagram and get their t-s when they drop. There's a good reason 18 east collabs with them. After getting two of them in, I totally see why. Such a good fit and great materials.

Symphony

Reaction score
Follow standard issue on instagram and get their t-s when they drop. There's a good reason 18 east collabs with them. After getting two of them in, I totally see why. Such a good fit and great materials.

(if I had IG I would haha)

Yeah, it seems like they're great. They're also cheaper than everything else I've looked at.

How have they held up post wash?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(if I had IG I would haha)

Yeah, it seems like they're great. They're also cheaper than everything else I've looked at.

How have they held up post wash?

Just fine, can't tell a difference. No shrinkage. I've been washing them on cold (sometimes warm if they're real dirty) and drying on delicate.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two standard issue tees and really like them, they’ve held up well. My favorite tees are still Merz U-necks though. But since this is the 18 East thread gotta give a shout out to the Jamal, a perfect big tee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads