• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just placed a big (for me) order last week of a bunch of leftover stuff from previous drops, haven't gotten a confirmation yet. was hoping for one yesterday, as I am assuming (like you) that it's going to be slammed there from this drop. patience is a virtue, but also a challenge haha.

briancly

Reaction score
Just checking if anyone still has an order from last drop that hasn't moved past confirmed yet (before USPS label being created). I understand shipping is all being done by 1 person, but with this recent drop there's even more to package and ship ?

Yup, waiting on a couple. Luckily, it's not just Antonio anymore, but they're mainly working out of studio, so they're shipping only Thurs-Sat. With these two past bigger drops and the ongoing COVID delays, probably best just to be patient.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very GORP but pretty nice too!
1600013F-DB8A-4C57-9FD0-26991C6AA937.png

Symphony

Reaction score
Just checking if anyone still has an order from last drop that hasn't moved past confirmed yet (before USPS label being created). I understand shipping is all being done by 1 person, but with this recent drop there's even more to package and ship ?

same here. i'm trying to be patient with it though haha

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just placed a big (for me) order last week of a bunch of leftover stuff from previous drops

Can’t believe there is still stuff in a range of sizes from some of the earlier drops. People need to scroll down once the latest drop is sold out, there’s some great stuff there and especially as the weather starts to turn again...

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
Same here but I'm not sweating it!

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe there is still stuff in a range of sizes from some of the earlier drops. People need to scroll down once the latest drop is sold out, there’s some great stuff there and especially as the weather starts to turn again...
Things I am most excited about: the mammoth parka, cloth cloch, and purple cord Julian pants. all three of those are like super beautiful things. also grabbed the sherpa fleece sahasika, and am tempted to get the corduroy/navy dwr reversible one.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I have pretty much universally loved everything 18 east has done until this point, zip short/pants are still going to be a hard no from me.
Out of my current comfort level too, lol

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depending on how sturdy they, I'd be interested in a pair for climbing. I'm not a skater but based on observation there appears to be some overlap between the skating and climbing aesthetic i think.

Samir

Reaction score
@NickPollica , congrats on the sell out! Looks like the last 2 drops selling out has resulted in some of the older stock getting moved also? I wonder if that's been a consistent phenomenon through the life of the brand or something y'all have noticed more recently.

Was it too laborious to maintain the "Drop Seven", "Drop Eight", etc links under the 'Shop' tab? As a late comer to the brand, it is/was cool to easily see how the theme or character of each drop looked over time. The Instagram covers the stock photos (since 'Vibe' is no longer updated) but isn't always as easy to delineate what items were with each drop.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very GORP but pretty nice too!
View attachment 1441073

We don’t have a ton of the orange coming but a bit more of a silver and the same royal you saw in the fishing shirt. This nylon is super light - August weight.
@NickPollica , congrats on the sell out! Looks like the last 2 drops selling out has resulted in some of the older stock getting moved also? I wonder if that's been a consistent phenomenon through the life of the brand or something y'all have noticed more recently.

Was it too laborious to maintain the "Drop Seven", "Drop Eight", etc links under the 'Shop' tab? As a late comer to the brand, it is/was cool to easily see how the theme or character of each drop looked over time. The Instagram covers the stock photos (since 'Vibe' is no longer updated) but isn't always as easy to delineate what items were with each drop.

I do all the web stuff myself and, frankly, it’s become too laborious to do anything except add new items. This is why we killed the blog, etc. I just don’t have the bandwidth.

All orders where stock is in studio are going out in the order with which they are received. The storm last week burned us on the tees and sweats delivery which is why a lot of those orders are running behind.

I have some of the stock from today’s drop and will be packing orders nights this weekend for what I have.

Shazkar

Reaction score
Well

My faith in the state of the USPS is dwindling regardless (uh I’m a bit terrified for non clothing reasons)

hope everything gets through though
my return hasn’t been successfully delivered yet after so long, which is annoying

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Will be doing a reissue of these in a slightly heavier, more seasonally appropriate fabric for November. Will be 200 per color.

was there just no 2xl on army jacket or just super tiny quantity? Was on right away and looked loaded sold out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads