• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The **** man I’ve got no more room
CB7C99F5-D4ED-44AB-9A76-801115F64BB1.png

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When we inevitably do an archive sale there will be tons available. I think we sold 4 of those.

oh ****, been waiting for that archive sale to pick up more knits and pants I severely slept on. hopefully it is on online thing.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When we inevitably do an archive sale there will be tons available. I think we sold 4 of those.

Thats awesome to hear. I think they were just ahead of their time. When they came out I was worried they'd be a bit too orange, but after getting a pair of the pants the ochre color is just so good.

illiterate

Reaction score
Yeah certain USPS facilities are a blackhole right now - especially Chicago. Things take two weeks to get scanned or processed. It's annoying but they're dealing with Christmas-like volume with not alot of staff working.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I slept on too much good stuff last summer. Lots of regret. But glad I made the right choice and got the western shirt =)

The blue western shirt is like, the best shirt ever. The khadi fabric and dye job on it is just so damn good. I brought it to my tailor to have it taken in a little on the sides and he was like "wow, this is a really nice fabric".

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah certain USPS facilities are a blackhole right now - especially Chicago. Things take two weeks to get scanned or processed. It's annoying but they're dealing with Christmas-like volume with not alot of staff working.

That and Trump's dipshit postmaster general isn't allowing overtime so the backlog is just getting worse and worse. I've had something sitting in Denver for almost 2 weeks now.

robat19

Reaction score
My short sleeve rotation is getting pretty heavy but I might have to snag that striped shirt. When can we expect to see some long sleeve stuff?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads