• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm . . . most of my recent purchases that have been delivered via USPS have been timely. Maybe it's because they're from big vendors (Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond)?

bnd6xc

Reaction score
USPS got it right with my hat, in Chicago of all places... Came through a day early and is cheapest for anything light weight. I think they all are slammed and struggling to keep up. Fedex has really messed me up a couple of times through the pandemic. My UPS guy is cool so I usually let their atrocities slide.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
UPS costs more but are endlessly easier to deal with on our side. Friendly at drop offs and really reliable with pick-ups , etc. The exact opposite for USPS, which is cheaper but I literally hate using. 98% of scheduled pick ups are blown off and marked as picked up. Dropping off at the branch is worse. The people at our local branch seem to go out of their way to be rude and unhelpful (and that's not a recent thing due to covid). We had 500 BLM tees that needed to go out last week and the pickup was blown off twice so I had to throw them in my car and drive them back to NJ. The people at the location tried to tell me to take them somewhere else, because they didn't feel like processing them.

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
I've been selling more on eBay recently and I had so much trouble with USPS, until I started dropping off my USPS packages at UPS. My UPS location is a pick up point for the post office and for whatever reason I've never had shipping problems when I've done it that way.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How'd the wash turn out? I was thinking about dunking mine to get some of the shipping wrinkles out.

I’ve washed and dried mine multiple times - you’ll be fine

robat19

Reaction score
Yeah I dropped a package off in the drop box at the post office lobby a while back and it took 2 weeks for the initial scan. UPS seems to get them in the hands of whoever they need to go to faster. I’ve also got a package that’s been in customs in Chicago since July 14th. Might consider it gone for good soon.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS has been fucked since the beginning of the pandemic.

Yeah, but for some reason the last couple weeks have been exceedingly worse. I've never seen it this bad. Maybe i'm just unlucky?

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but for some reason the last couple weeks have been exceedingly worse. I've never seen it this bad. Maybe i'm just unlucky?

I’m the same as you. Was getting usps 18 East packages in like three days after they were picked up, but the past two weeks nothing is moving. Bunch of packages out there just sitting all over the country. Definitely feel for them with what’s going on in the US right now.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UPS costs more but are endlessly easier to deal with on our side. Friendly at drop offs and really reliable with pick-ups , etc. The exact opposite for USPS, which is cheaper but I literally hate using. 98% of scheduled pick ups are blown off and marked as picked up. Dropping off at the branch is worse. The people at our local branch seem to go out of their way to be rude and unhelpful (and that's not a recent thing due to covid). We had 500 BLM tees that needed to go out last week and the pickup was blown off twice so I had to throw them in my car and drive them back to NJ. The people at the location tried to tell me to take them somewhere else, because they didn't feel like processing them.

Canal St?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit feature 18 east ya'll slept on last summer:

doXxQpo.jpg

I'm still regretting not getting the ochre coat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads