• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scubajose

Reaction score
"Just putting up here cause I need the cash". Then don't buy a $135 pair of shorts!!

Symphony

Reaction score
Missed it again I ******* hate my life lmao

happy that the 18 East defense squad is coming thru tho

now I really need those army shelter shorts

Last edited:

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are all packages going out usps these days? Going on 3 weeks since my last order and the package has been sitting at my local distribution center for the past week. Anyways, no big deal — I know you don’t have control over these things and the usps delays are real nowadays. I’m just itching to get the kurta from the last drop, too, and mentally preparing myself not to get it until September haha

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine went out UPS and speaking of which

E9C4545B-1445-47B1-8E9E-B4BA801C61BF.png

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! Can I hop on that UPS train again, too?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shopify was blocking us from UPS for a minute so we were using USPS for all but now its working so we'll use it for everything that's not California or Intl.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My order hasn't even shipped yet =(

The vast majority of stock is at the studio now and we are open Thursday - Saturday so that's when most orders will be packed now. I was in yesterday and packed a few but nothing will go out today.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a FYI -- USPS seems to be royally fucked right now. I have like 3 packages that have been "In Transit, Arriving Late" without any status updates for a week+. I think we can thank the orange buffoon in office and his lackey at the USPS for that. If anyone's getting in anything USPS be prepared to be sad and wait for who knows how long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads