• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Okay well picked up my items again, so I'm safe. Getting my order cancelled cause it was a coincidence that it was similar to the person listing their items is super unlucky lmao. I blame that Gr**led pos.

TheChevalier

Reaction score
I kind of regret starting this conversation, but I guess at the end of the day my point is that I'd rather have something I want be available at some point for an "unreasonable" price than have missed it permanently. I've begged multiple times in the BST to buy the blue patchwork shorts at almost any price with no luck. My only hope is that some "asshole" puts them on Grail*d.

All that being said, it looks like the navy hats from May are starting to ship. Stoked on that one coming in. :cool:

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of regret starting this conversation, but I guess at the end of the day my point is that I'd rather have something I want be available at some point for an "unreasonable" price than have missed it permanently. I've begged multiple times in the BST to buy the blue patchwork shorts at almost any price with no luck. My only hope is that some "asshole" puts them on Grail*d.

All that being said, it looks like the navy hats from May are starting to ship. Stoked on that one coming in. :cool:

Did you snag one of the new kurtas in L or XL? If so I might be open to a trade (if you're looking for size L in the patchworks).

TheChevalier

Reaction score
Did you snag one of the new kurtas in L or XL? If so I might be open to a trade (if you're looking for size L in the patchworks).

No - I grabbed the black patchwork shorts and the cream tee both in XL today. I'd certainly trade both of them, but I think I'm going to hold out for an XL in the blue patchworks (crossed fingers).

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No - I grabbed the black patchwork shorts and the cream tee both in XL today. I'd certainly trade both of them, but I think I'm going to hold out for an XL in the blue patchworks (crossed fingers).

Yeah I had given up all hope on the blue patchworks and then got real lucky when a pair popped up on grailed. Didn't pay more than what i would have with tax + shipping so that was super lucky.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has to be too much of a coincidence, that the gr@iled listing was taken down after Antonio cancelled @tailoredtech order. It's either him or someone else on this forum.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Adding on to the coincidence. I’ve literally never sold anything on grailed and the only thing I bought on grailed was Eidos Agy pants. I can show any proof if you want. Ordered many things from 18East, didn’t think they would just cancel without proof

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Adding on to the coincidence. I’ve literally never sold anything on grailed and the only thing I bought on grailed was Eidos Agy pants. I can show any proof if you want. Ordered many things from 18East, didn’t think they would just cancel without proof

It was not @tailoredtech - verified who it was and the order has been cancelled. Shorts are back on the site.

briancly

Reaction score

Like I've always said, retail prices are already at a discount. While I wouldn't mind paying a bit more to get all the pieces I want, I don't mind that I've gotten so much good stuff for a steal. You win some you lose some, and you know Antonio's gonna have cool stuff coming soon.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't pick up anything, slept until noon. Love that the Lakers' color is well represented this collection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics