• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Who bought the navy block Yousef on Grailed? Went back and forth on whether or not I needed it 3-4 times. Actually hit the buy button and was in PayPal but backed out at the last minute.

Happened to me too-with the yellow brahim sweatshirt...and the tan corded overalls...and the jaipur patchwork short...etc etc.

My takeaway? LET THAT PAYPAL FLY

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happened to me too-with the yellow brahim sweatshirt...and the tan corded overalls...and the jaipur patchwork short...etc etc.

My takeaway? LET THAT PAYPAL FLY
I keep telling myself that I don’t need to buy everything that comes out...then I later regret it. Oh well. More money to spend on Friday’s drop!

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did! Got the radiance hoodie, navy shorts, yellow sweatshirt.

Newc, I'm guessing you went L on the radiance hoody? How slouchy and how long? You're 3 or 4 inches taller than me I think...

Thks

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newc, I'm guessing you went L on the radiance hoody? How slouchy and how long? You're 3 or 4 inches taller than me I think...

Thks

Um, the answer to me is "it depends." My navy hoody is smaller than my beige hoody, which is smaller than my grey hoody. Grey is slouchy and the "right" length for me. Navy is slouchy enough and the "right" length for me. In my view, the length is totally average.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um, the answer to me is "it depends." My navy hoody is smaller than my beige hoody, which is smaller than my grey hoody. Grey is slouchy and the "right" length for me. Navy is slouchy enough and the "right" length for me. In my view, the length is totally average.

Haha fair enough. Large navy ordered, thanks!

tennessee

Reaction score
Is anyone still waiting on an item to ship from the 6-26 drop? I ordered a Mountain tee at 11:01 EST on June 26th and it still has not shipped. Feel like it should have by now since I have a friend who ordered socks a week later and got them within 2 days.

eddiemczee

Reaction score
Is anyone still waiting on an item to ship from the 6-26 drop? I ordered a Mountain tee at 11:01 EST on June 26th and it still has not shipped. Feel like it should have by now since I have a friend who ordered socks a week later and got them within 2 days.

I got a good amount out the door on Friday. We did a small run of the tees to make the samples then left those styles and the hoodies open until about 3:30pm. I’ve shipped all the tees I had on Friday but should be able to get all orders with tees and hoodies out by the end of next week.

My guess is that because the shirts are live on the site again, Antonio probably got the restock and your shirt will probably ship out this week.

platinumtooth

Reaction score

I got my stuff just yesterday; if you have no tracking info at all then I'd hit up CS-but I'd say with 3500 t shirt orders in addition to the normal drop, things are swamped.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

DM me - there is only one order I know of with these that hasn’t gone out and it’s because we’ve misplaced some socks.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

Any chance we see a return of some of the earlier natural dyed stuff you did? That grey-indigo you did for the Namdak pants was amazing and I wish I got my hands on that mud dyed hoody now too.

Shazkar

Reaction score
I loved that hoodie. Wish I was able to snag one.
I wish I had too! That was before I became fully addicted, and I prioritized a few other pieces that drop but i wish I had gotten one
(Lol also the pants for the suit that drop - annoyingly I saw them on eBay recently for cheap and missed them)

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica

Any chance we see a return of some of the earlier natural dyed stuff you did? That grey-indigo you did for the Namdak pants was amazing and I wish I got my hands on that mud dyed hoody now too.

We are still sitting on a good amount of that indigo but I’m not inspired to do anything with it at the moment. The mud dye will likely make a come back via the organic cotton sherpa that I previewed on IG. Just been swirling that one around in my head for ages.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics