• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
Studio Double Knee Pants aren't coming until the fall, no?

DeBo

Reaction score
For those who have got the white Yousef, have you dried it at all?

scubajose

Reaction score
For those who have got the white Yousef, have you dried it at all?
I've been wondering how to best get the creases out. Haven't had to iron any of the other stuff, but this one's stiffer fabric might force me to.

ceetz

Reaction score
I've been wondering how to best get the creases out. Haven't had to iron any of the other stuff, but this one's stiffer fabric might force me to.
I've used a steamer on mine and it cleaned up really nicely in just a few minutes

sandman1983

Reaction score
@NickPollica
emailed the customer service but there was no reply so i'd better inform here.

Think my blue tee is scheduled for international shipping but not the white Yousef. Just wondering whether that was an error?

Want to quickly stop that error or you guys are gonna make a loss on the shipping!!

Last edited:

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
@sandman1983 probably best to not put your order #. Try to message the team on instagram as well in case you don't get a response.

henriik

Reaction score
@sandman1983 Probably just a mistake and it was included. Ordered both mountain tees and the white Yousef which arrived today. My shipping notification also said only the tees shipped but the Yousef was included when I got the tees today. (Still gotta email customer service ?)

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica
emailed the customer service but there was no reply so i'd better inform here.

Think my blue tee is scheduled for international shipping but not the white Yousef. Just wondering whether that was an error?

Want to quickly stop that error or you guys are gonna make a loss on the shipping!!

I believe this has to do with how the product is inventoried in our system. Id be surprised if the guys (I’m no longer shipping) sent one without the other.

DeBo

Reaction score
Is there anybody who have the indigo booth shorts in a M that wish they were a S? I’ve got a pair that I’ve been wishing were just a little bigger if anyone would like to trade or something

scubajose

Reaction score
IMG_20200710_205731.jpg

White yousef, navy camp shorts

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads