• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crandnew

Reaction score
I am thinking of grabbing a Sahasika. I have heard 18 east sizes an xs as a 36. If this is true I sized up one and grabbed a small in the safari jacket. I have a 36 chest, and am wondering if sizing up to a medium might be a good move on the Sahasika.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of grabbing a Sahasika. I have heard 18 east sizes an xs as a 36. If this is true I sized up one and grabbed a small in the safari jacket. I have a 36 chest, and am wondering if sizing up to a medium might be a good move on the Sahasika.
The early sahasikas were sized small to size (you needed to size up from a S to an M), but more recent ones are true to size. My chest is 37 and I take a small in the current ones, that is TTS and a good semi-loose fit. I would do either a small or a medium in your case, depending on how much oversize you want. Definitely not an XS.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
Thanks to @Darkside for passing these Shorts my way, haven't taken them off all week
IMG_20200703_090347.jpg

robat19

Reaction score
What blanks are used for the tees? It seems pretty similar to the one standard issue tee I have.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Went by the store when it opened up yesterday, and picked up the green tee. Pumped to have the store back!

Attachments

• 0E8B8BAA-B57C-4B33-9D1A-CA7845F54012.jpeg
    0E8B8BAA-B57C-4B33-9D1A-CA7845F54012.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 83

tennessee

Reaction score
not everything has shipped from last week right? I received one tee but didn’t get my second order.
I’m still waiting on a single t-shirt as well from the 6/26 drop. Had a friend that ordered socks last Wednesday and they were shipped and delivered within 2 days somehow.

henriik

Reaction score
I’m still waiting on a single t-shirt as well from the 6/26 drop. Had a friend that ordered socks last Wednesday and they were shipped and delivered within 2 days somehow.

Yep waiting on both tees, the white Yousef and the BLM tee to ship; meanwhile this drop is getting resold twice ?. Know they’re slammed and hope they had a much deserved long weekend, hopefully it gets shipped soon!

In Astoria so would love to pick these up if it’s even an option ?

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep waiting on both tees, the white Yousef and the BLM tee to ship; meanwhile this drop is getting resold twice ?. Know they’re slammed and hope they had a much deserved long weekend, hopefully it gets shipped soon!

In Astoria so would love to pick these up if it’s even an option ?
I received my first order within a few days. The two orders I placed afterwards (within the first 15 minutes) haven’t shipped. Hopefully soon as I’ve already sold one of my tees in the order to another member. That was a week and a half ago.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Antonio let us know in here that the Bagru shirts and hoodie had some stock to ship out immediately (I had my purple shirt ship out next day), and that he then left the page up to order more (my hoodie hasn’t shipped) so I believe based on what he said those should be coming this week.

And based on AllCaps, they were shipping out about 8-10% of stock each day, so I imagine by end of this week everyone will have their shirt shipped. I’m seeing tons of people have gotten there’s on Instagram.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well, my ikat suit arrived, and I got the pants in M instead of the L I ordered. If they don't have the right size available, or if my order didn't get switched with someone mistakenly and I can easily trade, there's going to be a pair of M ikat single pleats available, either back on the site or from me. Absent the pants, I may let the jacket go too (size L).

eddiemczee

Reaction score
I remember Antonio said somewhere that they only had a certain amount of stock of the t-shirts on hand but let the orders keep coming in for a bit and he’s working on a new run for the orders left to be fulfilled. Generally, if you have something that isn’t ready (like that) it will delay your whole order.

edit: yep, confirming what @kevinfinnertysaid

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads