• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Copped up this Navy Jampa from a fellow on the BST thread and I love it. Bad lighting on the picture, but boy does this hit.

I think this was made with unionmadegoods? (rip), but I couldn’t mind much information about it. @NickPollica

Can’t wait for it to get colder so I can rock it.

Attachments

• 1F8B266B-6F75-41A8-8CE1-9EC089BFFE4D.jpeg
    1F8B266B-6F75-41A8-8CE1-9EC089BFFE4D.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 63

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copped up this Navy Jampa from a fellow on the BST thread and I love it. Bad lighting on the picture, but boy does this hit.

I think this was made with unionmadegoods? (rip), but I couldn’t mind much information about it. @NickPollica

It was a unionmade exclusive for the initial instore launch. Not a collab, but each of the 3 stores had a special piece for the brand launch before it moved to online sales.

Last edited:

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A little salty you made the move on that, because I was just about to when I saw it was sold. :p Coat looks great though -- post some fits come august!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My ikat suit has been stuck in usps purgatory for the past 3 days. I got a notification that it would be delivered Monday, then it slipped into the "in transit to next facility" twilight zone since then.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
My ikat suit has been stuck in usps purgatory for the past 3 days. I got a notification that it would be delivered Monday, then it slipped into the "in transit to next facility" twilight zone since then.

Hope you don't have the same experience as I did in May-took over 3 weeks for it to get out of "transit to next facility" phase...but then the package showed up randomly. Fingers crossed for ya.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Hope you don't have the same experience as I did in May-took over 3 weeks for it to get out of "transit to next facility" phase...but then the package showed up randomly. Fingers crossed for ya.

I was waiting 10 days for a priority package, it seems like certain sorting centers are just a disaster.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Seems like UPS has been much more reliable through this time. I’ve now officially moved all the stock back to NYC, which means that we will likely be dealing with no show USPS pickups again.

robat19

Reaction score
not everything has shipped from last week right? I received one tee but didn’t get my second order.

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
Signing up for shoppay/Apple pay generally ensures accuracy no? It’s also the only way I can purchase some things before they are oos.
So what happened was that I changed addresses recently and I didn't change my CC information yet. I changed it the night before the drop but it said that it might take 24 hours to change. I tried fixing the shoppay system to make sure that the billing address would be different from the shipping address so that the order will go through for sure. However when I was checking out, I guess the system got confused and used my billing address as the shipping address.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads