• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s a Driss Utility Popover in size L on Grailed. I was considering picking it up until I saw the listing price, 200 + $10 shipping.
Nevertheless, one of y’all might be able to negotiate
People got to stop encouraging others to resell at over cost (+shipping, fees etc)

The prices are just going to get higher and higher. Once there’s profit to be made, flippers start buying and people here are less likely to get what they want from drops.

SimModa

Reaction score
Let’s be real - the shirt is worth $275. In general, most of this is dramatically under priced.
There’s no doubt any pieces from 18 East are valued significantly more.

Honestly, thank you for being so transparent with your work and for making such unique iterations of clothing at affordable prices. Nothing has pushed my wardrobe boundaries further these last 2 years than 18 East.

anecdotal experience but community here at SF has shared their successes with drops & love for the brand. I’ve had nothing but great conversations with the members here and rarely seen anything but near retail prices in the BST thread. That is not to take value away from what the brand has created but to give back to the community. How people price the clothing and the relative exclusivity (BIG thank you for upping numbers on future drops and the restocks) isn’t for us to decide and more so just part of the game.

Here’s to many more successful drops with a great community (thank you SF, I wouldn’t have known about the brand otherwise) to share the love with.
:cheers:

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered too many Mountain Tees. I’ll have one of each color in medium if anyone missed out.

Tried to email CS right after on each order but the process is like a runaway train. Can never catch a response quick enough. Doesn’t look like I’m going catch them before they ship out. Oh well. HMU if you want one.

scubajose

Reaction score
IMG_20200626_212050.jpg

Indigo set

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance one of you grabbed a Bagru Mountain t-shirt in a large (preferably orchid, but down with blue as well) that may not work out? I’m on vacation and have had limited internet access, so I missed everything. Or, Antonio, any chance one was left over in any color? Really dig those tees and was hoping to snag one.

Last edited:

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Any chance one of you grabbed a Bagru Mountain t-shirt in a large (preferably orchid, but down with blue as well) that may not work out? I’m on vacation and have had limited internet access, so I missed everything. Or, Antonio, any chance one was left over in any color? Really dig those tees and was hoping to snag one.

there Should be one more tee dropping in a different color.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Got the shirt in today, fits *just* about perfect on me, will stretch it a bit more to make it right. But love the color in person.

Attachments

• 7FE9652E-7523-4277-98B1-E8861C582846.jpeg
    7FE9652E-7523-4277-98B1-E8861C582846.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 47

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered each in medium and large. If the mediums work out the large will be available.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m the same distance :) Did you get a shipping notification? Only ask because my building has a package theft problem so wanna make sure I’m keeping an eye out if there’s a chance stuff is arriving this (unexpectedly) soon.

Jacket looks awesome btw!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics