• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Those who grabbed the navy shelter shorts, I gave mine a wash after basically living in them since they arrived and the waist most definitely tightened up - where I needed to tie them rather tight so they didn’t sag too much, I don’t even have to tie them at this point - and there was a bit of shrinkage in the inseam.

These have become ridiculously comfy though. despite it being not even a month in, these feel like I’ve had em for years.

respect to antonio for creating my go to summer shorts ??

How much did they shrink? I ended up returning a pair of large brown shelter shorts because the waist measured 38" new and I didn't have a feel for how much I could shrink them.

Symphony

Reaction score
Edit: sold

After much hemming and hawing (and returning from covid relocations) I've gone through my closet and decided to part with my Large NWT green yousef shirt. It's the godamn coolest shirt that I've bought in a while but it's just a bit too small for me and I'm trying to live that #sizeup life. Giving it up at cost + shipping. I'm 6'3" and normally wear a 44L jacket, XL t-shirts.

@leisurewear @malcb33 @SimModa you guys all DM'd me at basically the same time when I asked about sizing a few weeks ago, so first dibs to you three (if still interested). Otherwise I'll open it up to the thread.

**** I was late :(

ecerratic

Reaction score
How much did they shrink? I ended up returning a pair of large brown shelter shorts because the waist measured 38" new and I didn't have a feel for how much I could shrink them.

I didn’t measure before washing - and truthfully, there was a bit of a laundry snafu yesterday so I would’ve washed them on a different setting but wabi sabi - but I’d say at least half an inch or slightly more in the waist and inseam. The thigh and leg opening seems a bit more snug as well. Overall much more TTS than prior where it was still a loose, but well fitting piece.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UKWuLUH.jpg

Nice day for some 18 east. Love how the bomber works with that shirt.

dkboze

Reaction score
wow . . . the cargo shirt is a huge accomplishment. ridiculous

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5290.jpeg

IMG_5302.jpeg

Showing some smock and kurta love today. Wife says the smock looks like a drug rug, but still loves it.

As my hair continues to grow out with no end to the pandemic in sight, I think I need more hats. And maybe some bandanas.

Reaction score
I know this is probably off-topic but just wanted to take a moment and thank you, Antonio, for keeping it real

This has been a terrible ******* week and it is honestly refreshing to see the redirect you set up - as if I didn't love this brand enough already, it's a huge deal to know we share common human values (as I'm sure it will mean much to many others as well). Thank you. Stay safe everyone

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads