• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
It's a good thing that with the drop model you'll never make pants long enough to fit me or I'd have a spending problem

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The double knees aren't really my thing but the rest of that stuff looks great, especially the ripstop.

robat19

Reaction score
Sadly, the Peruvian fleece did not really hit and we are still sitting on a good bit of it. I really like the sweats we’ve been running for the radiance hoody and we’ll most likely use that and champion reverse weave for future things, aside from Standard Issue, which we plan on running back soon.
Can’t wait for more SI. Picked up a black sweatsuit and that **** is heavvvvy.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lots of black in the pipeline. But mixed with color in a cool way. The stuff I just posted is only a little bit of that group and there actually a bunch of color there.
Black/ army/ Ecru is great! Never any love for charcoal/ greys tho! Lol

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Black/ army/ Ecru is great! Never any love for charcoal/ greys tho! Lol

There’s gray in July ? but you can blame Cam for that - every time I color something in gray he vetos. He also always tries to kill navy and blue of any shade.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s gray in July ? but you can blame Cam for that - every time I color something in gray he vetos. He also always tries to kill navy and blue of any shade.
God dam Cam! Those are the best colors! Can’t wait to see the new stuff!

robat19

Reaction score
What’s the fit like on the double knees? Was about to get some WIP ones but might hold out for these.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Sat out the past few drops, but will def be here for that black ecru patchwork ?

I've been wearing and staring at the patchwork Sahasika for a while now trying to figure out how it's all done. I'm assuming the stitching is by hand, and someone is alternating the patch patterns over yards of fabric?

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
I don’t recall getting XLs back in the recent past. XXL either really but that does happen slightly more frequently. Interestingly, we have had a bunch of requests for XXXL and I’ve thought about making 1-2, because the reality is that if I’m wearing XXL goreckis (which I do) then there’s a guy who likes them but can’t fit them.

I will say, I love that you guys offer XXL in a real XXL size (chest 25-27) because most brands don’t and it sucks. I’m always between an XL-XXL but like my clothes alittle baggy so most of the stuff I’ve gotten from 18E fits great. I will say the few things I’ve returned is usually because of the crop, which I’m unsure if a 3XL will solve, but it’s great that your taking most of these things into consideration. usually brands Don’t care about the bigger/taller guys. I’ll selfishly be hoping we get some less cropped stuff for fall/winter.

And Man that plaid oversized jacket. I can’t wait for that plus the orange one you posted.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what these shoes are from Antonio's IG? I think those are the ACG shorts, they fit baggy when I tried them on last year.

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 5.23.42 PM.png

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
I'm 5'8" with a 40" chest and have similar issues across several brands...sleeves tend to be pretty long for me haha. I love the 18 East safari jacket I got but I will definitely only be wearing it with rolled up sleeves.
Exact same issue. The body is great but the sleeve length was huge. I find it very difficult as a 5'8" myself getting pieces of clothing that have the perfect sleeve length and perfect body size.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What’s the fit like on the double knees? Was about to get some WIP ones but might hold out for these.

Exact same fit as the carhartt us made B04 - their classic white painter pants that they’ve sadly discontinued. We only made these because they stopped, then the guys twisted my arm to do them in colors other than ecru.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads