• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Goddamn. I hope these will have a lot more L/XLs. Will the black/ecru shorts and shirt arrive in time for the summer?

So these are all slated for June....but they'll likely be July.

RT91

Reaction score
I'm 5'8" with a 40" chest and have similar issues across several brands...sleeves tend to be pretty long for me haha. I love the 18 East safari jacket I got but I will definitely only be wearing it with rolled up sleeves.
Same issue.. 5'8" with wider shoulders than most and length has always been an issue. Irregular Boyzzzzz stand up! Was able to snag the patchwork sahasika and the sleeves look really good rolled up though.

And wow, super excited to see the double knees and pockets sahasika.

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
Those are ******* dope, and that Utility Sashaika is going to be so fantastic to miss out on because my boss made me work during the drop.

Wow. Super excited to see the militaryish 18 East pieces. Those double knee pants remind me of the vtg danish parachute pants over at Broadway & Sons

Speaking of cool pants in green that sold out in my size...

beepbop

Reaction score
G7InqPT.jpg

Symphony

Reaction score
people need to chill a little bit with the unsolicited business advice on the thread with zero visibility into the logistics, finances and everything else that is going on in the background. it's become a regular occurrence every time there's a drop and people miss out on things. the fact that the owner has the patience to sit here and actually address a lot of the concerns is crazy in of itself but the fact that the same questions keep popping up and the start of comments basically insinuating that "if things don't change you're going to lose my business" is even crazier. it's incredibly selfish for people to want a business that's essentially still a start up to carry inventory as if it's a big box retailer, invest money / time in trying to investigate if there are shopify bots (there aren't) and try to predict the future on sizes / order quantity for specific styles when there's a multi month design and production process is absolutely absurd. let's be a little more self aware. the owner has already given us insight into changes being made going forward to mitigate some of the current concerns and that should be more than enough.

wholeheartedly agree, since that's what a lot of it was kinda coming off as.

to actually touch on this, I also think it's amazing that the 18E community has actually been fantastic when it comes to selling/trading pieces they don't want.

outside of a couple of herbs and oddballs, everyone tends to be fair and tries to sell at retail/a slight mark up. we never have to worry about people selling for quadruple retail because highsnobiety told them travis Scott and a$ap rocky are going to be wearing this for the next 10 years and "YoU sHoULd cOp To FLiP". the people here just really like the clothes, and imo that's what really sets this brand apart from almost every other brand right now currently.

i get that people are super passionate about the brand and get bummed when they don't get the stuff they want, but that's the nature of the game lol.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So these are all slated for June....but they'll likely be July.

I gotta say it's really awesome you're keeping us in the loop with this and showing design drawings. Really appreciate it. Are the black/ecru pants/shorts going to be like the blue patchworks? Like is that going to be patchwork stitching, or a dyed pattern on the fabric?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I gotta say it's really awesome you're keeping us in the loop with this and showing design drawings. Really appreciate it. Are the black/ecru pants/shorts going to be like the blue patchworks? Like is that going to be patchwork stitching, or a dyed pattern on the fabric?

Same model as the indigo ones. We added this in late after the blue ones blew out.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same model as the indigo ones. We added this in late after the blue ones blew out.

That's so good. You just made my day/summer. :) These look like they may be even better, if that's even possible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads