• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirt is from a different maker, not 18 East
Huh? It looks to me like either the red block printed t-shirt or a pyjama shirt from drop 1?
IMG_1484-2-e1539269261731.jpg

ecerratic

Reaction score
New ting came today. These are comfy as hell. Love the color.

For reference, sizing is a xs (6’2ish, 155lbs) and paired with a Stone Island hoodie and Clark’s

Attachments

• 2BC0D232-BC1D-4E7A-BD9F-64CD53E97FBE.jpeg
    2BC0D232-BC1D-4E7A-BD9F-64CD53E97FBE.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 47
  • BD423D31-7B8E-48A2-AB93-FCCFCAA7914B.jpeg
    BD423D31-7B8E-48A2-AB93-FCCFCAA7914B.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 76

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what this is, but I'm oddly hyped as well?

Will this be an NYC only thing?

Still figuring out just how big this collaboration will be, but at the very least it will be a reissue of the Pointer Brand carpenter jeans I skated in every day from ages 16-22. Made in Bristol, TN by the original manufacturer LC King.

Just to explain the Costello Courthouse was like Burlington, VT's Love Park. I spent an insane amount of time there, skating in these jeans. They're impossible to find in sizes smaller than a 40 waist now as the owner has pivoted away from Pointer Brand to focus on LC King, with new slimmer fits, etc.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Went down a late night wormhole into Pointer/LC King stuff last month-decided against buying anything. Glad I waited! V excited for this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics