• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Would you imagine ever doing a non-drop model? And just having things that get restocked on a more regular basis? While I think the drop model has been pretty successful in generating the dedicated fanbase and not having a bunch of supply sit, kinda just sucks when there's a lot of things on the site but most of it is just the extreme sizes and I pretty much have to be active here or on IG to keep up.

The only reason I'm on IG a couple times a day is to check the stories of 18E/Antonio for updates/looks.

That, and I also have no friends.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On another note, my smock came in today and first impressions are holy ****. It's ridiculous there are a lot of sizes of this still in stock. It's so ridiculously good. It looks a bit extra in the fits, but putting it on I was like "I'll be able to wear this thing super easy".

IMO if your size is left, grab it. The perfect thing to throw on over whatever on a rainy day. The kangaroo pocket is a super nice touch too.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
On another note, my smock came in today and first impressions are holy ****. It's ridiculous there are a lot of sizes of this still in stock. It's so ridiculously good. It looks a bit extra in the fits, but putting it on I was like "I'll be able to wear this thing super easy".

IMO if your size is left, grab it. The perfect thing to throw on over whatever on a rainy day. The kangaroo pocket is a super nice touch too.

This is easily in the top 5 of pieces I’m most proud of in my career. All that embroidery is run with a freehand chainstitch machine. Do you guys understand what that means? Most machine embroideries are programmed in and left to run automatically. The person who did these actually used a chainstitch machine essentially like a tattoo gun on each individual garment. The amount of work here is absolutely psycho.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really been enjoying the S/S drops. I think a lot of brands struggle with S/S - but I think I prefer 18 East's S/S to F/W.

Received the beige radiance hooded sweatshirt that I ordered - for $75, what a great item. I'm not a hoodie guy by any stretch of the imagination. However, I'm already feeling the pull in connection with that WFH life. Really, a nicely made and comfortable garment. Glad I picked it up.

Otherwise, in addition to the value proposition, which I touched on last week, it is nice to see a brand with an actual vision. The gorecki's, for example - is there a single retailer making anything like this? And for just a little more than a c-note. I was thinking last night - I'm a bit of a Survivor nerd (yeah, I know), but if I am ever cast for a season, I am unquestionably bringing the gorecki's.

Finally, re: the drops - personally, I like it. Adds a bit of excitement to my life. As long as you watch your emails after 9:30 (CT), you can normally get whatever you want. I will change my mind if it gets to Supreme-level, but for now, it is fun (especially when you score all three items you wanted).

1586521954088.png

kevenmee

Reaction score
Got my shipping notification at 10 PM yesterday. GIven the crazy hours that I've gotten email replies, I'm not entirely sure that Antonio sleeps...Either way, thanks!

Real first world problems, but really sad that I haven't been able to get back to NYC and drop in the store with everything going on. It's really messing with my monthly ritual of dropping by the shop and grabbing a bite afterwards at Cocoron/Saigon afterwards...

Shazkar

Reaction score

Got a pic? It's one I was debating - I know it's a superb deal for the price, but still on the spendy side and I've already spent a lot, so I was hesitant
(That and I've already got so many windbreaker / light jacket level layers already)

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Will there be any other Vito shirt / Booth shorts combos? This is gonna be my new working from home suit, and I need one for every day of the week.

Shazkar

Reaction score
Will there be any other Vito shirt / Booth shorts combos? This is gonna be my new working from home suit, and I need one for every day of the week.

I do regret only getting one as a full suit (the latest drop), instead of just the block print floral top and the berry shorts... the berry top would've been v nice. Had to make the cuts.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I do regret only getting one as a full suit (the latest drop), instead of just the block print floral top and the berry shorts... the berry top would've been v nice. Had to make the cuts.

Yeah I regrettably didn't grab the berry and olive shorts and top, but grabbing the teal yousef was a priority.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I felt really badly about how long it took us to get out the last round of drops. Hopefully everything from yesterday will be packed by tomorrow.

As for more matching kits - this is what's up next at the end of the month.

F9631AF1-A767-4D46-9C6B-5C204C3D8D07.png

E9418351-3498-400D-AAA4-3E7F7F39C7B7.jpeg
AC94BADB-0E72-4C66-BEE7-F09B9F627951.png
29A1944A-D27D-4EBB-B9E8-ECB8A29CC95F.png

EC8C6462-248C-43DF-A2C8-D3468CA1771A.png

2542159A-63F5-40EF-A70D-312746CC5A9D.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads