• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yo this is absolutely crazy. Thank you all so much.

I think we are going to reevaluate how we do this going forward as most of the new stuff was gone well before 11 and people are frankly furious with us.

As for Gorecki restocks, we placed a reorder for all we had left in stock fabric wise before India was locked down. There will be a handful of Pueblo browns and naturals coming back as well as an extremely limited run of patchwork ones. The we'll have 3 more colors (almond, dusty blue and burgundy) in a new fabric for fall. We will likely be going deeper on those ones.

robat19

Reaction score
I had to size up to L in the black gorecki bc medium sold out so fast. My olive are Med so if these don't work I would look to trade for M black.
Yo hit me up when you get yours. I was on the fence with M/L and went medium.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My waist is 32-ish and the medium Goreckis are a perfect fit. I'm guessing you can go a few inches in either direction because the waist is elastic with a drawstring.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
So far, it really seems like 1) when it comes to this brand, it's definitely at a "if you know, you know" level right now and 2) most of the people that like the brand actually wear the clothing.

I think I've seen Goreckis go a little above retail (like +$30-60) on Grailed, but that's been about as far as I've seen. I do hope supply becomes bigger eventually, but I also think it's good to get the jump on these things if you can lol.

That's why this thread is incredibly helpful since he also actually posts here haha.

Yeah I don't think it's completely to a resale culture yet, people I see selling something wanted it to work out.
I do love the fact that Antonio is so open about so much of it talking about stuff that Does really well and then stuff that doesn't, and that as a small brand they can only do runs so big.
Makes it easier to deal with missing out on some stuff

robat19

Reaction score
My waist is 32-ish and the medium Goreckis are a perfect fit. I'm guessing you can go a few inches in either direction because the waist is elastic with a drawstring.
Yeah I usually buy a 32 pant and am around a 33/34 waist. I figured they’d be stretchy enough

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As for Gorecki restocks, we placed a reorder for all we had left in stock fabric wise before India was locked down. There will be a handful of Pueblo browns and naturals coming back as well as an extremely limited run of patchwork ones. The we'll have 3 more colors (almond, dusty blue and burgundy) in a new fabric for fall. We will likely be going deeper on those ones.

:inlove:

Shazkar

Reaction score
Are all my pants gonna be replaced with goreckis?

I went with M instead of an S though S fit me fine for past ones, just to try it out and live with the spirit of slouch.. I'm 30" waist (29 if I've been healthy). Figured I'd give it a try, we'll see how much I have to cinch the waist.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, apologies if this has been covered in the past: is the Cam jacket cotton? Does it have DWR?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have DWR and yes it's cotton. I have the first version from last year and love the cut. I wish it had hem side pockets though.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
PLEASE don't change your release model (until after you sell those patchwork ones) :p

I like you've done a pretty damn admirable job of making "most" everyone happy. Goreckis have been a hit since inception, so if you missed today, you're not alone. Got my 4th pair today tho so ?‍♀️

Here's where I'll say if you want em, then sometimes you gotta do the work. Set an alarm, make sure you get the password, keep your shopify details up to date, etc.

As someone who stumbled onto this site last year, I greatly appreciate the benefits of being on here-I hope you can maintain some semblance of "keeping it like a secret".

briancly

Reaction score
PLEASE don't change your release model (until after you sell those patchwork ones) :p

I like you've done a pretty damn admirable job of making "most" everyone happy. Goreckis have been a hit since inception, so if you missed today, you're not alone. Got my 4th pair today tho so ?‍♀️

Here's where I'll say if you want em, then sometimes you gotta do the work. Set an alarm, make sure you get the password, keep your shopify details up to date, etc.

As someone who stumbled onto this site last year, I greatly appreciate the benefits of being on here-I hope you can maintain some semblance of "keeping it like a secret".

Yeah I missed out today but that was on me. Password wasn't working for me and I was shook from last week so lost some time because of that. Release model is fine, more stock would be nice. ? Particularly for things that are more staples like the goreckis.

okaysee

Reaction score
This one runs full and cropped. We said that you could size down if you want, but ya'll have been pushing back on that. We're finally getting somewhere.

Glad to see this in the description for today's indigo joint. Really love how the green/berry vito fits - @NickPollica you're getting folks on board with your intended fits

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics