• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to this forum (and brand too!) but so inspired by the pieces they're putting out, so I'm hoping to make my first purchase tomorrow morning :)

Was wondering if there are any other big boys who've purchased tops before - I'm pretty broad-shouldered but usually wear an XL in t-shirts/dress shirts (46 inch chest according to tape measurer). Do you think I should try to pick up the Vito TTS or size up to XXL?

I'm also in the progress of losing weight (down to ~230 from 290 last year) but absolutely love the baggy look by the models, so don't mind it being big.. really looking for approval from others who have purchased XXL more than anything haha

Thrilled to join ya'll in supporting this incredible company

Welcome! FWIW, I'm about a 42 and I went with the L in the vito and think it's perfect. Extrapolating from that XXL might be best, but I'd just check the measurements on the item to be sure.

Reaction score
Hi! Thank you so much :) I'll do my best to speed read the size chart before pulling the trigger. Fingers crossed!

@Cotton Dockers sorry I'm a dingus noob and hit quote instead of reply haha

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi! Thank you so much :) I'll do my best to speed read the size chart before pulling the trigger. Fingers crossed!

@Cotton Dockers sorry I'm a dingus noob and hit quote instead of reply haha

Isn’t there still a Vito on the site with measurements? I think Antonio said this Vito will fit the same as the previous iteration

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Either they didn't size up or my neck is super thin cause my pullover exposes a lot more shoulder than that fit pic.
Think of how much happier you’ll be in life when you realize that this is a good thing.

Reaction score
Isn’t there still a Vito on the site with measurements? I think Antonio said this Vito will fit the same as the previous iteration

On my end there's a password blocking entry right now - so going to have to rely on ultra fast clicking to see haha

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received the second yousef and seersucker kurta. Both are amazing, but I don’t think the kurta is going to work for me, unfortunately.

If any forum regulars missed out on the kurta in large, happy to pass it on at cost ($95?) + shipping

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just received the second yousef and seersucker kurta. Both are amazing, but I don’t think the kurta is going to work for me, unfortunately.

If any forum regulars missed out on the kurta in large, happy to pass it on at cost ($95?) + shipping
What is it about the Kurta that does not work for you?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to this forum (and brand too!) but so inspired by the pieces they're putting out, so I'm hoping to make my first purchase tomorrow morning :)

Was wondering if there are any other big boys who've purchased tops before - I'm pretty broad-shouldered but usually wear an XL in t-shirts/dress shirts (46 inch chest according to tape measurer). Do you think I should try to pick up the Vito TTS or size up to XXL?

I'm also in the progress of losing weight (down to ~230 from 290 last year) but absolutely love the baggy look by the models, so don't mind it being big.. really looking for approval from others who have purchased XXL more than anything haha

Thrilled to join ya'll in supporting this incredible company

Hey, welcome. Yeah that's about me, I wear a xxl. You should be fine

mypants

Reaction score
I’ve got to say, I really appreciate the way Antonio makes sure to offer a full range of sizes up to XXL. Lots of brands don’t, or if they do it’s often done poorly. with 18 East, the last few rounds have really nailed the sizing. Xxl wears as properly/flattering as M or L.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

You should keep it - I've seen your fits and it totally works with your style. once you wear it a few times you won't want to wear regular length shirts.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve got to say, I really appreciate the way Antonio makes sure to offer a full range of sizes up to XXL. Lots of brands don’t, or if they do it’s often done poorly. with 18 East, the last few rounds have really nailed the sizing. Xxl wears as properly/flattering as M or L.

I'm very happy that I'm working on a brand where the discussion isn't "do we make XXL?" but "do we make XXXL?"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads