• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I went TTS in the SI thermal - did not read description - and it is not wearable for me. Usually whatever Antonio recommends is what I do.

Hot wash and dry on high. If that doesn’t work just cut them hem (which is what I did).

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
To do my part: yesterday, I received the Yousef Camp Shirt, size M (size down), and the Shelter Camp Short, size L (normal size). Typically, I'm somewhere between an M and an L (~41" chest, 34" waist). I took the instructions on the website.

Interestingly, I could have taken an L in the Yousef - I wouldn't say the M is tight, but it certainly isn't oversized or even very roomy. Conversely, in the Shelter, the L was fairly large but still comfortable, but I do not think I could have sized up without a significant amount of sag (which I don't really do). Already, the shorts fall to my hips, and the drawstring is not super effective at cinching the waist (although it does not appear that it is intended to do so), i.e., you are not going to get an inch or two from the drawstring. The Shelter are really, really, really comfortable though, and even though I did not order them, I am considering keeping them.

Of course, this is just my opinion and YMMV.

You're making me happy that I missed the size down instructions on my incoming L Yousef, i'm probably 1/2 size larger than you all around. And also feeling good about the camp shorts in the same order.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica any tees coming soon with embroidery or what's it called with the designs stitched in? Preferably not white as I already have the flag tee and the one with those blue and red designs.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica any tees coming soon with embroidery or what's it called with the designs stitched in? Preferably not white as I already have the flag tee and the one with those blue and red designs.

The hand embroidered tees are on hold since they’re done in India.

chickenfark

Reaction score
grabbin' some takeout, shorts n sweater szn is best szn

IMG_20200407_180526.jpg

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WFH stylez featuring Eide trousers. Got them shortly before the shelter-in-place order in the Bay Area was issued. Super comfy for being home and toasty on colder days.

ETA: these are size L. I’m usually a 33-34/50-52 waist.

0BE8C104-0326-498F-82BF-EEDDAD397F7A.jpeg

Last edited:

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Either they didn't size up or my neck is super thin cause my pullover exposes a lot more shoulder than that fit pic.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to this forum (and brand too!) but so inspired by the pieces they're putting out, so I'm hoping to make my first purchase tomorrow morning :)

Was wondering if there are any other big boys who've purchased tops before - I'm pretty broad-shouldered but usually wear an XL in t-shirts/dress shirts (46 inch chest according to tape measurer). Do you think I should try to pick up the Vito TTS or size up to XXL?

I'm also in the progress of losing weight (down to ~230 from 290 last year) but absolutely love the baggy look by the models, so don't mind it being big.. really looking for approval from others who have purchased XXL more than anything haha

Thrilled to join ya'll in supporting this incredible company

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads