• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How much do the Tapiro pants shrink? I just got my pair, size L, and they're pretty big. I also originally ordered these to be a suit with the Osman jacket but I ended up not getting the jacket due to an inventory error so I may prefer the Goreckis if I'm not getting a matching set.

But does anyone have experience with how much the Tapiro pants shrink? Significantly? @NickPollica

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received the wrong shorts :(. Got the Camp instead of the Booth.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Received the wrong shorts :(. Got the Camp instead of the Booth.

I can’t actually tell you how happy I am to read this as i realized I made this mistake at 1am last night and had no idea how to solve it.

DM me deets and I’ll get the right ones out to you asap.

This may have happened to 2 or 3 of you as I’ve been up late every night trying to catch up and the two shorts look nearly identical in the small icon on shopify. I am an idiot. If this happened to you shoot me a DM here and I will get it sorted with overnight shipping immediately.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In stock, XL

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any fitting advice/pics on the green giro inglese civilian overshirt? I know it says TTS, but I'm wondering if I might be able to size down one size to a M.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nomad cardi and rinchen tee
0F0924B2-BF29-46C3-820F-87964BA1B1C8.jpeg

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have any fitting advice/pics on the green giro inglese civilian overshirt? I know it says TTS, but I'm wondering if I might be able to size down one size to a M.

It's pretty TTS, maybe a touch oversized. Not voluminous or nothing. This was me last week at work hating life (in a size L). I'm 5'8", 185#.
IMG_3230.jpg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn how could the Yousefs be gone? I was legit refreshing the site every second from when the IG story came out. :brick:

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But does anyone have experience with how much the Tapiro pants shrink? Significantly? @NickPollica

just washed my tapiros for the first time. Warm wash and tumble dry. Seemed to shrink just a little bit. Started out baggy and still baggy. Definitely didn’t shrink a full size. May be more if you do a super hot wash.

Edit to add that I really liked the fit and didn’t want it to shrink too much.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads