• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Got the berry and green shorts, as everyone else said fabric is bonkers. The extra deep pockets are a really nice touch. Like many others I’m kicking myself for not getting the whole set. definitely not sleeping on it next time around. And just to reiterate a constant theme on this thread, I can not think of any other clothing brand where the quality of fabric, dying, construction Comes at such reasonable prices.
Thanks @NickPollica and team

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fishing jacket and hemp sweater
EE8A48F4-23BD-42F7-B9E1-17C5BD62695C.jpeg
F9E4558A-E842-43D9-8FB3-06A9B65F6F34.jpeg

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well just got my other 18east package in the mail just now. I forgot it had pockets, definitely didn't notice them at first with the pattern matching. That attention to detail is why I love this brand so much.

View attachment 1365688

Totally forgot about the pockets too. Can’t wait for mine to get here. That’s TTS for you or size down?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got both of these sets in and am absolutely in thrall to what will now be my summer uniform. I went TTS on the shirt (took a L and I'm most often a L) and sized up on the shorts (to XL).

@NickPollica the fabric on the berry/green corded cotton really makes me interested in the safari jacket. My only reluctance is that I'm a slob with two black cats that shed, so would worry about staining. Any chance that jacket might ever appear dyed? The green and brown you used for the goreckis would look fantastic on that jacket... not that the undyed natural color doesn't already look fantastic.

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3423.jpeg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dye it yourself? @UrbanComposition may have a recommendation on how.
Yeah, I was actually considering the feasibility of doing that and looking at processes. It seems like the potential for doing this well varies greatly depending on fabric. I'd love recommendations from anyone with practical experience in doing this. Or perhaps I'll just risk it and go for the undyed jacket!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was actually considering the feasibility of doing that and looking at processes. It seems like the potential for doing this well varies greatly depending on fabric. I'd love recommendations from anyone with practical experience in doing this. Or perhaps I'll just risk it and go for the undyed jacket!
Go for the undyed and then if you happen to stain it, give it a new life and dye it.

One of my fav hoodies was an undyed 45r until my GF took for a ride under an airport cart. I ended up dying it an peach color and like it just as much if not more now!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Go for the undyed and then if you happen to stain it, give it a new life and dye it.

One of my fav hoodies was an undyed 45r until my GF took for a ride under an airport cart. I ended up dying it an peach color and like it just as much if not more now!

This.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads