• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
@NickPollica very interested in hearing about this Tone Customs you hinted at earlier-been to their website a couple times over the past few weeks but didn't pull any triggers (there are waaaayyy too many options to customize, which ain't a complaint but was too much for my small colorblind brain). What you all cooking up?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Still waiting for shipping notice on orders from the last two drops!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica sure you're overwhelmed, but I made a WFH bourbon-powered second order with a duplicate pair of Booth shorts, my 1st pair was delivered today...sent an email but didn't know if you might check this more frequently. It's order #5150. Thanks!
will look into it.
@NickPollica very interested in hearing about this Tone Customs you hinted at earlier-been to their website a couple times over the past few weeks but didn't pull any triggers (there are waaaayyy too many options to customize, which ain't a complaint but was too much for my small colorblind brain). What you all cooking up?
We started talking about something before all he’ll broke loose but basically everything is on hold at the moment. The hoody idea he did on his “secret menu” at the bottom (password fackoff) came from conversations we’ve been having. Whatever it is will likely be something we produce that is finished with Tone touches.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the Tapiro easy pants...my new wfh work attire. I am a true 36 waist For those that purchased the Tapiro, what size do you recommend (not a baggy pants guy if that helps)?

thx and hope everyone is hanging in there

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the Tapiro easy pants...my new wfh work attire. I am a true 36 waist For those that purchased the Tapiro, what size do you recommend (not a baggy pants guy if that helps)?

thx and hope everyone is hanging in there

We don’t make slim pants but XL is our 36.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey @NickPollica do you have any shots of the kurta on someone without things layered over it? Or do you think it's generally something to put some layers over?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica What's the current expected timeframe for shipments from the 03/19 drop? I'm waiting on 6 pieces that I ordered that morning and may have to do some unexpected travel in the near future.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @NickPollica do you have any shots of the kurta on someone without things layered over it? Or do you think it's generally something to put some layers over?

We didn’t take any, stupidly. I love how it layers but it’s pretty much my favorite shirt to wear with shorts in the summer but looks good with everything. Fitwise, it was based on this one, so hopefully this will give you an idea:
96464320-EAF7-49DE-A9DA-9096FD987E82.png

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We didn’t take any, stupidly. I love how it layers but it’s pretty much my favorite shirt to wear with shorts in the summer but looks good with everything. Fitwise, it was based on this one, so hopefully this will give you an idea:
View attachment 1364421

Okay that's just awesome. Maybe we'll get to see it again in some other colorways. I have a feeling it'll go real nice over a pair of goreckis too.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the tobacco tapiros and they are awesome. Same fit as for goreckis?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads