• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you speculate that teal Yousef and mismatched goreckis will probably won't drop until May as well?

I frankly don’t know. It’s easy to see how India could implode and become the most overrun place in the world. That said, they are taking this seriously and everything is shut down (including mail) for 21 days. We have so much designed for later this summer but my fear is that we will inevitably have to hold it until next spring and take a massive shot to the chin for May - July. But who knows.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I frankly don’t know. It’s easy to see how India could implode and become the most overrun place in the world. That said, they are taking this seriously and everything is shut down (including mail) for 21 days. We have so much designed for later this summer but my fear is that we will inevitably have to hold it until next spring and take a massive shot to the chin for May - July. But who knows.

could you guys do preorders or something to soften the blow? Not sure how far things are in development, but I’d be willing to jump on that

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wear of the Vito today, the fabric on this thing is bonkers:

2020-03-31_07-52-23_397.jpeg

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks so good - did you size down like suggested or get your regular size?

Thanks man - this is an L which is my normal 18east shirt size

Looks good man! I regret not grabbing the shirt now, the colors look more subdued here. If anyone decides their M or L doesn’t work, please let me know

Yeah, my wife described it as a very muted watermelon (this was a compliment)

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fwiw i sized down as recommended and it also works.

colors are the highlight, but the heavy~ish weight and texture are its more intrepid qualities for me. Really unique in a short sleeve.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would have worked so much better w/ my skin tone than I imagined it to based on the photographs! IIRC it was still available when I grabbed myself a kurta. 18 East's texture game is unmatched.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^that's cool man. Made me think of the beach, somewhere warm and remote.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica sure you're overwhelmed, but I made a WFH bourbon-powered second order with a duplicate pair of Booth shorts, my 1st pair was delivered today...sent an email but didn't know if you might check this more frequently. It's order #5150. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads