• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
I ordered the brown linen shorts. I had a linen pair in brown from Old Navy 10 +years ago that I loved but lost somewhere in a move.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 11.40.05 AM.png

After another unreal day going to work (yes, people are still going in to an actual workplace), this was a nice surprise to see online last night. Very glad I came through on this (and kurta and bottle).

Also, personal opinion: y'all are sleeeeeeeping on those berry joints. But I love a good pop o' color.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Puppy started acting up :( wanted that orchid hoodie and maybe Yousef shirt. Oh well.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica As a similarly tall guy, how do you recommend washing the Goreckis (and similar pants like those bagru printed cord Trek pants) in order to avoid shrinking up?

bigyeeks

Reaction score
90932027_3154729744618167_4581102402421129216_n.jpg

All i gotta say is... wow you deserve my money lol
Feels so great; lovely silky material. Would be awesome if we had a summer to spend outside to rock this. I'm 5'10 175lb and this is a sz S and i went by the recommendations in the description for anyone waiting on theirs. Fits nicely and ends a little over the waist, although it's a little tight around the armpits if i extended my arms forward.

91147030_1463643620482083_4147117689694846976_n.jpg

One thing i noticed immediately out the bag though was this smidgeon over the right breast. Was this something that might've happened during the screening process @NickPollica ?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica, you planning on making more buckets with the goreki fabric in the future?

Yep - we have a tiny amount of the black ad pollen dropping with the next round of cargos.
How thick, warm are the hoodies usually?

These ones are lighter, thus the price difference with Standard Issue. Bonus is getting a drawcord though, which is the only thing I would add to SI's hoody.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1361656

All i gotta say is... wow you deserve my money lol
Feels so great; lovely silky material. Would be awesome if we had a summer to spend outside to rock this. I'm 5'10 175lb and this is a sz S and i went by the recommendations in the description for anyone waiting on theirs. Fits nicely and ends a little over the waist, although it's a little tight around the armpits if i extended my arms forward.

View attachment 1361657

One thing i noticed immediately out the bag though was this smidgeon over the right breast. Was this something that might've happened during the screening process @NickPollica ?
Looks terrible on you, I’ll take it off your hands! ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads