• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Know the mock necks are dropping today so figured I’d get some thoughts out on my first impressions. I grabbed a medium (of what was left)

chest: 24
shoulders: 20
length: damn near 30

it’s big and I’m going to give it a wash and dry to see if that does anything. If not, Antonio suggested taking it to the tailor to get it hemmed up some. That’s actually the only that bothers me. Off shoulder and big through the chest are fine, I just can’t have the thing looking like a dress.

material is nice, stretchy without feeling like it will stretch out on you. I like the way the medium drapes, just too long.

good luck and hope this helps.

dkboze

Reaction score
Know the mock necks are dropping today so figured I’d get some thoughts out on my first impressions. I grabbed a medium (of what was left)

it’s big and I’m going to give it a wash and dry to see if that does anything. If not, Antonio suggested taking it to the tailor to get it hemmed up some. That’s actually the only that bothers me. Off shoulder and big through the chest are fine, I just can’t have the thing looking like a dress.

material is nice, stretchy without feeling like it will stretch out on you. I like the way the medium drapes, just too long.

good luck and hope this helps.
Agreed, perfectly slouchy if you take your normal size, just pretty long. Material is amazing, weave is fun to look at

shakemyhandplz

Reaction score
What are people's experiences with the duration to get things delivered? For reference, I ordered something on Saturday and have not gotten a shipping notification yet. Is this typical?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Antonio has spoken about this before but it's just 3 guys running the store and packing orders so at high volume times (the weeks leading into and after drops) it's really busy. it can take a bit for stuff get sorted at that time. doesn't hurt to email or call but i believe 95% of the time the answer is "we're working on it" as has been addressed in the thread in the past.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Literally just cut the hem on mine.
What are people's experiences with the duration to get things delivered? For reference, I ordered something on Saturday and have not gotten a shipping notification yet. Is this typical?

As the shipping g and return section states we try to get everything out within 5 business days. Usually its faster, that said, shoot me a DM and I'll check on it for you.

Last edited:

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Literally just cut the hem on my

As the shipping g and return section states we try to get everything out within 5 business days. Usually its faster, that said, shoot me a DM and I'll check on it for you.

you cut the hem on your mock neck thermal? what is your size?
i could do the same. i'm 5'7 and got a small - love it, but it is long

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any pre drop password this time around?

John L

Reaction score
Got a crew neck in a M light blue!

Had no idea there were still some in shop. Cool deal.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ended up kopping my first item since drop 1!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the white thermal in a Large.

Crap, just realizing my sizing is wrong and that I probably need a Medium.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not saying you’re wrong, but it seems like a big discrepancy between the measurements provided on 18E? They have the medium ptp being 22”. Did you stretch it when you measured it maybe?

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Length is the main reason I haven’t bought any Standard Issue stuff. Would love a few of their hoodies but they seem a little on the slim/long side.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads