• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Standard Issue thermals look so good. The rec is still to size down one from your typical size right? Also, what is the retail on these?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
18 commented on the 'gram that they were $110. @NickPollica The mock thermals are not in yet though, right?
Nope, the mock necks aren't in-store yet.

I've been debating getting a plain white SI or wait for the mock necks, so I was in touch with SI about sizing as I seem to be in-between a L and XL. They said,

"The large chest measurement is 23.5-24 inches and the XL is 24.5-25 inches. The fabric stretches a lot so the measurement goes back and forth"

Hope this helps

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
These are the single pleat trousers too, right?

Nope - new model. Based on the easy pants from drop 1 but with a correctly sized waist, hem cinch and internal cord instead of the attached belt. They turned out really well.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got my cotton tweed blazer back from the tailor this weekend and I've worn it the last two days. It's really a great jacket. It has the shape and vibe of a tweed blazer but it wears like a plush cardigan. And it's drawn a disproportionate amount of compliments - it's a real crowd pleaser.

I tried to get a picture but the lighting was too dark - I'll try again later.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my cotton tweed blazer back from the tailor this weekend and I've worn it the last two days. It's really a great jacket. It has the shape and vibe of a tweed blazer but it wears like a plush cardigan. And it's drawn a disproportionate amount of compliments - it's a real crowd pleaser.

I tried to get a picture but the lighting was too dark - I'll try again later.
If anyone picked up the Osman tweed blazer or Pionta wool camp shirt in either large or XL and is thinking they might send it back, please let me know first! ???

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may be talked into letting my Osman blazer go...size medium. Never worn other than to try on. I just never find myself wearing blazers.

Also gave brief thought to selling my Bal coat in medium. I have wayyy too many coats. Then decided nah I can’t do that. I’m so damn fickle.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black bagru pants came in today and they are awesome. I wouldn't sleep on these. Also, sizing up is a good idea. Really surprised they're still available in L and XL.

The oversized back pockets are real nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads