• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
I got a chance to try the new field shirt yesterday on a trip to the zoo with my son.

This shirt is perfect. Best purchase I've made in a long time!

Attachments

• PXL_20220710_011952266.jpg
    PXL_20220710_011952266.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 214

CarterH

Reaction score
The Trompe L'oeil Mater is crazy in person. It really does look like fleece but is a dry chunkier knit handloom cotton. Heavier than I expected but all season weight for sure. Also more colorful than I expected, there's some green and purple in the print

Details are fantastic. Mesh lined internal and external pockets, zippered external pockets, elastic cuffs (my short arms thank you)

Figured I'd snap a picture showcasing the interior of the jacket for y'all

PXL_20220712_221909699.PORTRAIT.jpg

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Trompe L'oeil Mater is crazy in person. It really does look like fleece but is a dry chunkier knit handloom cotton. Heavier than I expected but all season weight for sure. Also more colorful than I expected, there's some green and purple in the print

Details are fantastic. Mesh lined internal and external pockets, zippered external pockets, elastic cuffs (my short arms thank you)

Figured I'd snap a picture showcasing the interior of the jacket for y'all

View attachment 1811862
Looks good. Have not received mine yet.

How did sizing work for you? I had to size up to XL because the L had sold out.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Material looks great. Sad I missed out on the set and the white shorts with print underneath. Called the shop and it all sold out that day too. Used to be easy to get stuff over the phone. Wonder if the quantities were lower or the demand was just so high. Either way strongest drop in a while.

CarterH

Reaction score
Looks good. Have not received mine yet.

How did sizing work for you? I had to size up to XL because the L had sold out.
I went for an XL, I'm normally a L/XL in 18E for a looser fit. The chest and shoulders are quite wide but the length isn't too long on me and the elastic sleeve openings prevent the arms from being an issue

I'm quite happy with the fit

Samir

Reaction score
He talked about it on his most recent episode of Throwing Fits. Basically his stylist would fill a suitcase with clothes from 18E, 3sixteen, etc and he would open it up at his destination to discover what he was wearing for the trip.

ghh923

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting on their Teela tennis shorts to ship?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica any chance of a linen drop sometime soon? I love the linen pieces for Summer and trying to wait patiently for them…

jmr

Reaction score
Heads up, 18 East adjacent brand ALLCAPSTUDIO dropped some nice looking cargos today. Looks like a lot of sizes are still available in both colors. Thought some people here might be interested if you don’t already know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads