• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Symphony

Reaction score
I believe there are still a handful of size L in the studio if that helps.
i miiight be cutting it close with a L but i’ll think on it. XL/XXL is ideal and i think when the XLs were in stock i was too broke lol

ghh923

Reaction score
got lucky and there was one more teela in studio. Y'all hopped on those things quick.

J1987

Reaction score
Hoping for a restock on the grey triple gauze field shirt. The white one is super nice I just don't think I'd wear it enough in that color.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow couldn't check out the drop until an hour later and most of it sold out including everything I wanted. It's really great to see especially with recent drops appearing to have a good amount of stock left.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice there was no shipping charge on the Mater Trompe l’oeil jacket?

I’m assuming it means it’s still on the way to the US and won’t be shipped out for a little bit. I don’t think it mentioned anything about it in the description like it normally does.

Phinis

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice there was no shipping charge on the Mater Trompe l’oeil jacket?

I’m assuming it means it’s still on the way to the US and won’t be shipped out for a little bit. I don’t think it mentioned anything about it in the description like it normally does.
No shipping charge on my order (monti jacket and philo pants) either, but not sure if that’s got anything to do with minimum order threshold?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got the Mater, so I'd assume I didn't hit any order threshold. I'm super curious about that pleater material, it looks dope, nice pick up's!

lemonpotty

Reaction score
Do the cotton gauze shirts shrink a lot?
In a weird place where M fits a bit too small to normal but L is a bit bigger than what I like oversized

J1987

Reaction score
@NickPollica is it possible to get replacement buttons? The back pocket on my fishing waders is hanging on by a thread. Love the custom design so I'd prefer to replace with the same one.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boot drive