• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. I have 2 pairs of shorts and my kids are always pulling on them (and me) and haven't had issues. Some of the stitches are fraying from wear and maybe a few broke but it's not unraveling or anything.
OK that's good to know. I was more worried about the Yousef because it isn't lined like the shorts are and some of the stitches seem loose on the inside

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK that's good to know. I was more worried about the Yousef because it isn't lined like the shorts are and some of the stitches seem loose on the inside
The black kantha shorts aren't lined and I haven't had problems so far though I haven't worn them as much as the blue ones.

jlchau

Reaction score
Have gorecki pocket bags undergone any improvements or are they still super thin?

jlchau

Reaction score
I have three and put my phone (iPhone 12 pro with apple leather case) in front left pocket and they all have holes.

I guess I need more pairs to rotate but never had this issue with any other pants. I also always cold wash gentle and hang dry them.

Last edited:

Phinis

Reaction score
Bagged myself a pair of the diamondweave single pleats from a couple of years back through Grailed...my god they are perfection. New to singlepleats, but an immediate convert

Phinis

Reaction score
Quick question: is there an early entry password for newsletter subscribers?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Followed up regarding the pocket bags and my India team remind me that as of February we had increased the weight of the fabric. Also based on this feedback I added another 1" to the depth going forward.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booboojohnson