• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plus metal buttons are a huge upgrade, props for that swap @NickPollica
I'm not so sure they are metal. They look a lot like the grey plastic snaps on the last Claremont. It would be great if those old tooled metal snaps made a comeback, but either way, its an amazing piece!

Mpls

Reaction score
Just got my Rendell bleached denim utility shirt in the mail. Anyone already give these a wash/dry yet? Wondering what kind of shrinkage to expect.

Alpha size ended up being just slightly oversized, which I’m happy with and don’t want to lose in a hot-dry…

thesilentist

Reaction score
Just got my Rendell bleached denim utility shirt in the mail. Anyone already give these a wash/dry yet? Wondering what kind of shrinkage to expect.

Alpha size ended up being just slightly oversized, which I’m happy with and don’t want to lose in a hot-dry…
got mine today, too. I’m def gonna do a hot wash and dry as I sized up. Intention is to wear it over a hoodie. Doubt it’ll shrink much since fabric is already washed for the bleached effect

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got mine today, too. I’m def gonna do a hot wash and dry as I sized up. Intention is to wear it over a hoodie. Doubt it’ll shrink much since fabric is already washed for the bleached effect
Do you think the garment runs true to the measurement on the site? I sized up as well because the chest measurement seemed too small on the large for me.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's definitely true to measurements, I have the XXL and it's on the slimmer side of the 18E XXL world, it's almost more like an XL. Would have loved opportunity to size up on it, so I think you made right call^

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's definitely true to measurements, I have the XXL and it's on the slimmer side of the 18E XXL world, it's almost more like an XL. Would have loved opportunity to size up on it, so I think you made right call^
Nice, thanks for the confirmation! Did you get your wool suit yet? If so, hows the material and fit of the pants?

LeBeef

Reaction score
@dalevy how did you size the wool nam pants? Thought they looked really good on you and thinking about them now. Also, are you wearing them at the waist or sagged?

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dalevy how did you size the wool nam pants? Thought they looked really good on you and thinking about them now. Also, are you wearing them at the waist or sagged?
I got a size M. Same size as goreckis and one size up from pants I normally from NMWA etc. I’m not sure which pic you are referring to so here they are again. Wearing them tied and falling normally just above hip bone. I highly recommend they are delightful.

8C7CEBEB-428C-4C76-9887-59BB46ED94D9.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads