• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
is it more important for small / new brands to sell out their inventory or expand their brand presence? is it different when you have the backing of a larger following / have some strong networks already?
Speaking from very real previous experience, nothing kills a brand like over-distribution. Inevitably, the excess stock has to go on sale and potential customers are conditioned to wait until markdown because they know it will be there. Most retailers evaluate the brands they carry based on full price sell-through so buys get smaller each season.

It's always better to start slow, steady and small.

Chaconne

Reaction score
Any more Stone trousers in the pipeline? Would love some single pleat in that colorway.

ngoknows

Reaction score
Just got the Jampa coat in M, a bit too big for me, if anyone has a small and wants to trade.

SimModa

Reaction score
Does anyone have the single pleat trouser (black & white khadi cotton tweed) in a M that they are willing to part with or planning on returning?

nedrog

Reaction score
I have a pair of single pleat trouser (black and white khadi cotton tweed) in M that is too big for me. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

malcb33

Reaction score
Does anyone have the single pleat trouser (black & white khadi cotton tweed) in a M that they are willing to part with or planning on returning?
I have a pair of single pleat trouser (black and white khadi cotton tweed) in M that is too big for me. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!
:stirpot:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.