• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

okaysee

Reaction score
just got a shipping notif for my linen hancocks

excited bc i’ve been living in my purple nylon ones for the summer

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drop tomorrow apparently?
Interesting…. I don’t even think we’ve seen previews of some of the stuff yet. Maybe it’s just a smaller drop to the previous few?

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting…. I don’t even think we’ve seen previews of some of the stuff yet. Maybe it’s just a smaller drop to the previous few?
That’s what I’m thinking. Post has some khaki hannock shorts and an All Caps tee although All Caps haven’t posted anything on their social about a drop.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking. Post has some khaki hannock shorts and an All Caps tee although All Caps haven’t posted anything on their social about a drop.
That All Caps tee was released on their website at the same time as 18 East’s last drop, so probably just making it available to more people rather than dropping new pieces. Really like that tee though, so may just pick that up now that I’ve been reminded of it.
As for tomorrow’s drop, I’m assuming the two colors of trek shorts not yet released might be a part of it, and perhaps the blue and white oxfords as well.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That All Caps tee was released on their website at the same time as 18 East’s last drop, so probably just making it available to more people rather than dropping new pieces. Really like that tee though, so may just pick that up now that I’ve been reminded of it.
As for tomorrow’s drop, I’m assuming the two colors of trek shorts not yet released might be a part of it, and perhaps the blue and white oxfords as well.
Going off things they’ve posted since the last drop: Trek Shorts, Hannock shorts, Sunlgasses, Oxfords, Yellow Helly, embroidered tee?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has to be quietest drop in memory. Maybe there’s low quantities, I think AKC mentioned there not a lot of the sunglasses…

Bryce C

Reaction score
This thread feels very quiet for a release day…what’s everyone going for? I think shorts are a no go this late into summer.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am going for both oxfords and hopefully both pairs of Hancocks.

Side note, just got a 5 month old pup, and Hancocks are pretty much the perfect shorts to wear while training him. Lots of pockets for everything, the nylon is tough, they don't show dirt. Have pretty much been living in them for the past two weeks. haha.

I would be sorely tempted by the yellow helly if it had the double fabric going, I can't tell from the product shots if it does, and it wasn't called out specifically in the IG post.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This thread feels very quiet for a release day…what’s everyone going for? I think shorts are a no go this late into summer.
It's not really a full drop - just a few really good things to get you through August and September (which we know is now like August 2.0 these days).

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am going for both oxfords and hopefully both pairs of Hancocks.

Side note, just got a 5 month old pup, and Hancocks are pretty much the perfect shorts to wear while training him. Lots of pockets for everything, the nylon is tough, they don't show dirt. Have pretty much been living in them for the past two weeks. haha.

I would be sorely tempted by the yellow helly if it had the double fabric going, I can't tell from the product shots if it does, and it wasn't called out specifically in the IG post.
Purchased the dune Hancock’s specifically for dog ownership, haha! I have to take my guy on an hour hike everyday if I want him to chill out. Recent hiking inspired stuff has been right up my alley.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.